Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    Addressing the low population issue; if people voted often, more players would come in, wouldnt they? When im looking for a pserv, I look at the individual sites from top to bottom of the list. (if we were at the top, more players would look at the server)

So, since there are no vivid links on the forums to vote, and the only one I can honestly ever recall seeing is on the front page of the server, that I visited once (when registering), shouldnt we promote voting?

Is there a way we could have a vote point system like WoW servers? Only instead of getting equips free, you would get timed items that are less powerful than donors, but more powerful than regular weapons of a certain level. I mean, it sounds like a solid plan to me.

Of course, this could just be the awkward thread that no one really pays attention to. xD

2. The following 2 users say thank you to NIII for this useful post:

Johnny (08-27-2010), XtrapX (08-27-2010)

XtrapX's Avatar No1sperfect

Country
    Thanks
    agree with you... more people should vote >.> zzzz /thanks

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    /agreen but some coder we used to have did something to were no one has to vote. It would automatically vote once u ran the launcher or something. Idk if we have it anyone since he is gone

5. The following user said thank you to Weeeeiipk for this useful post:

[HxC]Mutal (08-27-2010)

[HxC]Mutal's Avatar Sophisticated

Thanks
    I agree, but making a system like this will take a while.

Originally Posted by Weiipeiik View Post
    /agreen but some coder we used to have did something to were no one has to vote. It would automatically vote once u ran the launcher or something. Idk if we have it anyone since he is gone
    Thanks! I didn't know that.
    ----- [HxC]Mutal -----

Number of people that took the bait:
    Spoiler!

Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    the most we've had is 100.
    the most tg has had is 673.
    check the math?
    lol. dun delete my post neway.
    everyone knos bout tg.
    Click for my gunz highlights

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MyThIq View Post
    the most we've had is 100.
    the most tg has had is 673.
    check the math?
    lol. dun delete my post neway.
    everyone knos bout tg.
    TG is not the same as it was. I used to be a huge TG fanboy, was top donor at one point, spent like $300 on it. Then they changed owners, and had corrupt staff, you shame this server by even comparing them to us. I was banned for rickrolling the forums, after that I quit gunz for a while, and found my way back here.

This server tops TG in almost every aspect. They removed every custom map. All they have is attack and defense on mansion with the occasional zerk.

We have better maps, a better overall community (though it is puny). Better item selection. Etc. Etc. Etc.

It is possible, but only if you think it is.

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by NIII View Post
    TG is not the same as it was. I used to be a huge TG fanboy, was top donor at one point, spent like $300 on it. Then they changed owners, and had corrupt staff, you shame this server by even comparing them to us. I was banned for rickrolling the forums, after that I quit gunz for a while, and found my way back here.

This server tops TG in almost every aspect. They removed every custom map. All they have is attack and defense on mansion with the occasional zerk.

We have better maps, a better overall community (though it is puny). Better item selection. Etc. Etc. Etc.

lol sure, we have a better community, but its all in the forums.
    in game is full of power hungry fegots. fgunz feels like just a competition server imo

Cole World

Thanks
    We're ranked #4 I believe. We were once in the top 3 servers but the database wipe really killed us.. We just need to get our loyal members to vote. l0l -AznNinja there are a lot of "fegots" ingame ._.

The more you get to know a person, the more attractive they become to you. Because everything beautiful you see on the inside of them, suddenly you see on the outside of them, too.

Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks

Are you Tony? :o

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Addressing the low population issue; if people voted often, more players would come in, wouldnt they? When im looking for a pserv, I look at the individual sites from top to bottom of the list. (if we were at the top, more players would look at the server)

So, since there are no vivid links on the forums to vote, and the only one I can honestly ever recall seeing is on the front page of the server, that I visited once (when registering), shouldnt we promote voting?

Is there a way we could have a vote point system like WoW servers? Only instead of getting equips free, you would get timed items that are less powerful than donors, but more powerful than regular weapons of a certain level. I mean, it sounds like a solid plan to me.

Of course, this could just be the awkward thread that no one really pays attention to. xD
    McSic has a "solution" to this "problem", or so he says.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information