Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MyThIq View Post
    the most we've had is 100.
    the most tg has had is 673.
    check the math?
    lol. dun delete my post neway.
    everyone knos bout tg.
    TG is not the same as it was. I used to be a huge TG fanboy, was top donor at one point, spent like $300 on it. Then they changed owners, and had corrupt staff, you shame this server by even comparing them to us. I was banned for rickrolling the forums, after that I quit gunz for a while, and found my way back here.

This server tops TG in almost every aspect. They removed every custom map. All they have is attack and defense on mansion with the occasional zerk.

We have better maps, a better overall community (though it is puny). Better item selection. Etc. Etc. Etc.

It is possible, but only if you think it is.

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by NIII View Post
    TG is not the same as it was. I used to be a huge TG fanboy, was top donor at one point, spent like $300 on it. Then they changed owners, and had corrupt staff, you shame this server by even comparing them to us. I was banned for rickrolling the forums, after that I quit gunz for a while, and found my way back here.

This server tops TG in almost every aspect. They removed every custom map. All they have is attack and defense on mansion with the occasional zerk.

We have better maps, a better overall community (though it is puny). Better item selection. Etc. Etc. Etc.

lol sure, we have a better community, but its all in the forums.
    in game is full of power hungry fegots. fgunz feels like just a competition server imo

Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Originally Posted by NIII View Post

Are you Tony? :o

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by PwnedByMe View Post
    Are you Tony? :o
    No, my name was Tanner on TG. Rl name too. xD
    But every server has ***s ingame, theyre all full of ego, doesnt mean we shouldnt care about it though.

Wtb this solution.

Thread Information