Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    Hey you guys! I've been thinking about starting fresh with everyone, for I've been always raging/egoing/flaming, etc. So I hoped starting fresh would be a good idea to calm myself down. Yes, I know I haven't been "active" in-game, nor on the forums lately, but that will soon change . But before I start, I would like to apologize to these people.

Redbeek: I'm sorry for calling you weird, and egoing you (although most of the ego was Peter on my account >.>). You are who you are. I cannot change that.
    [HxC]Mutual: Haha, we've had our ups and downs, but it's been a fun time . I believe the only reason we both can't agree is because we're both pretty selfish when it comes to being right .
    Rash/KillThatNoob: I'm sorry I "raged" at you when you guys left my clan. It won't happen again, I swear (the fact being that you guys won't even rejoin my clan lol). I was being a bit immature, and I'm sorry.
    Legancy: Yo Legancy! I'm sorry for egoing/flaming you. You're a nice person, and I shouldn't have fought with you. Although sometimes, your ego would also get out of hand, I take it as my fault.
    NitroAnon: I'm sorry for causing so much trouble on the forums. Thank you for not banning me [xD].
    Nigel/Gianpaolo: I'm sorry you guys had to help me get out of trouble. I know I can be rough sometimes, and I apologize. I will do my best to change my behavior.

If theres anyone I forgot to apologize to, please feel free to ask me.

Okay, here goes.
    Hello, my name is MyThIq. I came to FGunZ in search of a nice private server, and so far, I've seen nothing but helpful, and generous people. . My goal in this server is to become a better person, and along with it, become a Forum Moderator. I know it will take hard work to reach that goal, and I will do my best to help everyone out. I know this new me might be a little "boring", but I believe it is for the better. Hope to see you around!
    Last edited by Johnny; 08-27-2010 at 10:13 PM.
    Click for my gunz highlights

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Johnny for this useful post:

ftwxxx (08-27-2010), KiraiNimaka (08-27-2010), [HxC]Mutal (08-28-2010), ~Firebrand~ (08-27-2010)

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    im redbeek nice to meet u ( dont pwn me hard o.o)

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    u better elaborate an psychologist..jk

good idea

hello mr MyThiq glad to looking at your frest thread

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Redbeek View Post
    im redbeek nice to meet u ( dont pwn me hard o.o)
    Ohh, I forgot to apologize to you, I'm sorry . I'll edit it now.

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Hello, I am Bashy, Nr1

Welcome to Freestyle Gunz.

Behave!

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    what apologize for u o.o?

Alwis's Avatar Biggest noob evah

Thanks
    Hello MyThIq, i am alwis. My ign is N00BIE, i hope we don't hawe to rage each other anymore,

Welcome back!

KillThatNoob's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shizzle View Post
    u better elaborate an psychologist..jk

good idea

hello mr MyThiq glad to looking at your frest thread
    How do you "elaborate an psychologist?"

Elaborate means to continue / further your explaination / point .

Anyways, I forgive you fat Johnny .
    As long as you don't rage / ego @ me again .

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KillThatNoob View Post
    How do you "elaborate an psychologist?"

Elaborate means to continue / further your explaination / point .

Anyways, I forgive you fat Johnny .
    As long as you don't rage / ego @ me again .
    Thanks dude

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MyThIq View Post
    Hey you guys! I've been thinking about starting fresh with everyone, for I've been always raging/egoing/flaming, etc. So I hoped starting fresh would be a good idea to calm myself down. Yes, I know I haven't been "active" in-game, nor on the forums lately, but that will soon change . But before I start, I would like to apologize to these people.

Redbeek: I'm sorry for calling you weird, and egoing you (although most of the ego was Peter on my account >.>). You are who you are. I cannot change that.
    [HxC]Mutual: Haha, we've had our ups and downs, but it's been a fun time . I believe the only reason we both can't agree is because we're both pretty selfish when it comes to being right .
    Rash/KillThatNoob: I'm sorry I "raged" at you when you guys left my clan. It won't happen again, I swear (the fact being that you guys won't even rejoin my clan lol). I was being a bit immature, and I'm sorry.
    Legancy: Yo Legancy! I'm sorry for egoing/flaming you. You're a nice person, and I shouldn't have fought with you. Although sometimes, your ego would also get out of hand, I take it as my fault.
    NitroAnon: I'm sorry for causing so much trouble on the forums. Thank you for not banning me [xD].
    Nigel/Gianpaolo: I'm sorry you guys had to help me get out of trouble. I know I can be rough sometimes, and I apologize. I will do my best to change my behavior.

If theres anyone I forgot to apologize to, please feel free to ask me.

Okay, here goes.
    Hello, my name is MyThIq. I came to FGunZ in search of a nice private server, and so far, I've seen nothing but helpful, and generous people. . My goal in this server is to become a better person, and along with it, become a Forum Moderator. I know it will take hard work to reach that goal, and I will do my best to help everyone out. I know this new me might be a little "boring", but I believe it is for the better. Hope to see you around!
    How come u didnt apologize to me?

Remember when u hurt my feelings when u said "im nr1"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information