Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hyön's Avatar ^7Rizu^9

Decided to make a trailer for Freestyle Gunz,

I just need ideas of what to add into the trailer so I can lengthen it. Thanks.

Edit:
    I need the staff to make a GunZ replay of themselves doing something like taunting or anything or the sort.
    Last edited by Hyön; 08-28-2010 at 10:04 AM.

~^7Rizu^9~
    ~Herb is the healing of mankind, alcohol is the destruction.~

クリック!

2. The following user said thank you to Hyön for this useful post:

[HxC]Mutal (08-28-2010)

Banned

Thanks
    Looks like it is going to be good. I have some ideas, but I am keeping them to myself

[HxC]Mutal's Avatar Sophisticated

Thanks
    Me and cruel were watching TV the other night, and we saw a movie with an epic soundtrack in it, I'll look it up and post the link when I've found it. Sad thing is, I don't remember the name of the movie.

Edit: Thank the lord for google, first search with this query "footballer movie jailed" turned out the name of the movie: Mean Machine, now let's find the soundtrack.

Edit once again: I've found the soundtrack, it's called "Tin Tin Out - Strings for Yasmin".
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNdc_GAWsVY

The song is freaking epic, it goes to a qlimax in the very beginning, so you won't have to use an endless intro. Plus, the beat is pretty fast paced, so it kind of matches with the speed and action in GunZ. Though I should only use the first 1:25 minute of the song since it goes into some funky beat afterwards.

And another edit, since I love this idea so much, I'll thank your post afterwards:
    If you would like to, and the crew would like to cooperate, I could upgrade some map textures to make the movie look even better, I like the beginning so far.

Final edit (or is it?):
    Here's a sample of the video with the soundtrack, it's a coincidence that the soundtrack fits to the trailer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHO1YpcZB0E
    Last edited by [HxC]Mutal; 08-28-2010 at 11:35 AM.
    ----- [HxC]Mutal -----

Number of people that took the bait:
    Spoiler!

Hyön's Avatar ^7Rizu^9
    Originally Posted by [HxC]Mutal View Post
    Me and cruel were watching TV the other night, and we saw a movie with an epic soundtrack in it, I'll look it up and post the link when I've found it. Sad thing is, I don't remember the name of the movie.

Edit: Thank the lord for google, first search with this query "footballer movie jailed" turned out the name of the movie: Mean Machine, now let's find the soundtrack.

Edit once again: I've found the soundtrack, it's called "Tin Tin Out - Strings for Yasmin".
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNdc_GAWsVY

The song is freaking epic, it goes to a qlimax in the very beginning, so you won't have to use an endless intro. Plus, the beat is pretty fast paced, so it kind of matches with the speed and action in GunZ. Though I should only use the first 1:25 minute of the song since it goes into some funky beat afterwards.

And another edit, since I love this idea so much, I'll thank your post afterwards:

If you would like to, and the crew would like to cooperate, I could upgrade some map textures to make the movie look even better, I like the beginning so far.

Final edit (or is it?):
    Here's a sample of the video with the soundtrack, it's a coincidence that the soundtrack fits to the trailer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHO1YpcZB0E
    I like that song, I know what you mean by when you said it went well. I think I'll keep the one I got now but I'll definitely involve the song later on in the trailer. But the thing is, I'm not sure what to put in it content-wise. I want it to be unique instead of showing all the items in the lobby etc.

~^7Rizu^9~

クリック!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akayami View Post
    But the thing is, I'm not sure what to put in it content-wise. I want it to be unique instead of showing all the items in the lobby etc.
    I'd say use some in-game (as in whilst playing) footage. And insert things that make Freestylers GunZ stand out from other private servers.
    And this is why I offered to pick up my working on the retexturing again.
    So I think it's best that we go ahead and brainstorm about this in this thread.
    ----- [HxC]Mutal -----

Spoiler!

Hyön's Avatar ^7Rizu^9
    I'd say use some in-game (as in whilst playing) footage. And insert things that make Freestylers GunZ stand out from other private servers.
    And this is why I offered to pick up my working on the retexturing again.
    So I think it's best that we go ahead and brainstorm about this in this thread.
    What do you mean by pick up your work on the retexturing?

~^7Rizu^9~

クリック!

Thanks
    [/COLOR]
    For instance:
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...den&highlight=[HxC]Mutal+retexturing
    ----- [HxC]Mutal -----

Spoiler!

Duck's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    LOL i wanna see more !

hgfhgffghgf
    Last edited by Duck; 08-28-2010 at 09:28 AM.

Nigel's Avatar Ex Head- Game Master

Country
    Thanks
    Dude, keep it going! It's good!
    JsTaNub
    Squalo
    Blackberry
    Angrymen
    Nigel

Hyön's Avatar ^7Rizu^9
    Thanks, but I need ideas in this thread. I don't know what else to record and stuff.

~^7Rizu^9~

クリック!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information