k well imma be leaving and idk if I will get back. I really got into school and I have a lot of work to do... I might come back sometimes but won't be ingame for a while. Anyway all the people I knew left from a while so I guess it's my turn to xD It's such a great Pserver and I hope it lives forever <---- I'm serious.

The staff in there makes a really good job.

Nitro/jaka = best forum mods ever o.0 even if I didn't talk to them too much

All the game masters are doing great job. Just need to get a little bit more active but heh I might understand since school began.

McSic keep it up and good luck with the client. This private server would be dead without you.

Stroop ^^ Most active admin in here. Really nice to talk with even if I didn't talk to you much o.0 Your doing a great job keep it up.

Nigel you nub I win u ezpz ^^ nah srsly your a good gm and you deserve your new rank xD keep it up and LOL you fail at football ^^

Keite your fat ^^ Nah srsly your really nice o.0

And for the rest, Have fun.

O also I forgot to say... If you have a ps3 and want to get raped on moderwarfar2 then add me I might be the good person for you o.o
PSN: xX-XtrapX-Xx

And if you wanna play again against me on ijji then find me ^^ my ingame name is XtrapX

And if you want to add me on msn, feel free to do it [email protected]

Peace