Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks
    Okay i so they had decided to kick me and they did but i press gameroom and right at the one second mark it said Tasnia(my banned ign) had been kicked yet i ended up in the gameroom....So i decided i wud rejoin and they kicked me agen but this time they kicked me right away and i pressed gameroom and it took me 5 secs to leave...and den i rejoined agen...lol but y am i banned for sumthing i do not do nd have not done i wudn't care if i actually hacked and i got banned for it but i don't hack and i dunt even no how to hack and tht is just the stupidest hack alive...if i were to hack to come bak into a room????? wtf what is the point of tht??? -.- i think it was a glitch but if i remain banned i shall leave fgunz server forever because it is not fair to the people who are innocent -.- but this is stupid i dunt even HAACK!!!!WTF! -.-"
    Last edited by krazzy; 09-03-2010 at 07:53 AM.

[HxC]Mutal's Avatar Sophisticated

Thanks
    Originally Posted by krazzy View Post
    Okay, so some players decided to kick me. But I pressed the "return to game room"-button, and it was probably while there was one second left before the vote was accepted. And so the vote was accepted, but instead of being kicked, I was returned to the game room. The vote was accepted because I could read "Tasnia, my banned ign, had been kicked" but yet I ended up in the gameroom. So I decided I would rejoin, and they instantly raised another vote. So I pressed the "return to game room"-button once again, and 5 seconds later I was returned to the game room, after which I rejoined again.

But why am I banned for something I did not do, I wouldn't care if I actually was hacking and got banned for it, but I don't hack and I don't even know how to hack. And wouldn't it be the most useless hack attempt, if I would use it to get back into a room? What the heck would be the point? -.-

I think it was a glitch so if I remain banned I shall leave the fgunz server forever since it is not fair to the people who are innocent. -.- But this is stupid I don't even HACK!!!! What the heck!! -.-"
    Maybe now people will actually be able to read your report, try to work on your English because with that usage you can't really expect any GM to take this serious.
    And second, what disturbs me the most is that you sabotage a kick filed against you, it's childish, disrespectful and lame.
    ----- [HxC]Mutal -----

Number of people that took the bait:
    Spoiler!

Thanks
    Well im sorry im just pissed because i lost my account and it is stupid because i haven't done anything wrong....

Thanks
    Originally Posted by krazzy View Post
    Well im sorry im just pissed because i lost my account and it is stupid because i haven't done anything wrong....
    You sabotaged a kick. And who says this is the reason why you got banned? Maybe you did something else that was punishable, try to dig in your memory if you can find anything that would be violating the terms of service.
    ----- [HxC]Mutal -----

Spoiler!

Natto's Avatar Piece of Kek

Country
    Thanks
    you can be banned whether you're hacking nor non hacking

I like to start wildfires

Nigel's Avatar Ex Head- Game Master

Country
    Thanks
    I searched for warnings towards and i found 2 warnings. there may be 2 more which will include a account ban. I' ll let you know when i get acces to a panel.

All the gm's take a look at this and try to figure it out. thank you.
    JsTaNub
    Squalo
    Blackberry
    Angrymen
    Nigel

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nigel View Post
    I searched for warnings towards and i found 2 warnings. there may be 2 more which will include a account ban. I' ll let you know when i get acces to a panel.

Okayy babes <3

Account isn't actually banned. Not sure how to check the warnings on the account but according to the UGrade, you're not banned.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nigel View Post

Not that I am a GM, but I did some searching in the 'handled reports' sub-forum, and I couldn't find any reports about him back to two weeks ago.
    ----- [HxC]Mutal -----

Spoiler!

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by [HxC]Mutal View Post
    Not that I am a GM, but I did some searching in the 'handled reports' sub-forum, and I couldn't find any reports about him back to two weeks ago.
    Yup, looked at the list of banned characters which goes back to over a month. His account name isn't on the list.

Bakpao's Avatar safe and sound

Thanks
    The only thing I can find is that Account name Flameboy has a UGradeID 2 whereas normal players have UGradeID 0.. UGradeID 253 is banned though..
    22/12/2009

15/10/2010

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information