Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    i dont see why flame someone just because they won against 2 guys that are "Loved" By the community o.o if rinoa and anima arent here flaming and bitching and raging and egoing you shouldnt be the bodyguard they could be here flamming if they wanted to..
    IGN:SpeedGod
    Level 73

2. The following user said thank you to sumusiko for this useful post:

Parthenon (09-05-2010)

Parthenon's Avatar Oldgen

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Famous View Post
    2. u uc
    3. spike+uc = ?????? huge disadvantage
    5. u dodged a re match
    Firstly I don't UC, it's physical, I can't with my motherboard but nice try.

Secondly, I spike yes, not my fault, very old pc, i've got 24Mo/s and Cable, not wireless.
    Spike isn't a advantage because I have to leadshot sometimes.

Thirdly and to finish, I dodged a rematch because you dodge [G15]Yosh's rematch.

Now stop talking to me newgen. End.

PS: I droped you Don't rage
    Gunz alternative trailer from MAIET: (old thing but pro one ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_QB1s8FyhI

Wh3r3 ιѕ the ℓσνє ภ********ฬค๔คאร...

4. The following user said thank you to Parthenon for this useful post:

[G15]Yosh (09-05-2010)

Banned

Thanks
    They do UC lolol, i was just banned cause of them turned they're uc lower which made me spike like fux in the replay.

You guys arent pro, you had to get me banned to dodge your reputation being destroyed, GTFO this server.

But serious, Rinoa + me or Suni July + me or Kunal + Me and yous would get dropped.

How about a 2 on 2 or 3 v3?

Me, Rinoa and Suni July
    Vs
    You [G15] new***s?

Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks
    Way to much egoing and spam in this thread.
    Good fight I guess.
    Have fun!
    /Moved.

7. The following 2 users say thank you to Person69 for this useful post:

Alym (09-05-2010), ftwxxx (09-06-2010)

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    [G15] drop your ego, don't go 'n take on guys like michael then your just stupid or you have no brain (kinda the same rite?)

If your gonna ego, then do it ingame which is sad already, but don't even dare bringing it to the forums. If your thinking that this thread is making you look like a big ass pro where we all are scared off then your just deeply wrong, it makes you look more sad then you already are so be wise and stop your immaturity.

Donator

Thanks
    slug i didnt see him ego, mind showing me where was he ego'ing? all i see is a post that he made with his scores then people started flaming randomly trying to protect anima and rinoa with excuses , anima and rinoa r pro i admit they own , they should accept defeat. Havent seen them coming here flaming and raging. So why do you rage when the ones that were defeated arent raging? are you there bodyguard?
    Level 73

Thanks
    Originally Posted by sumusiko View Post
    slug i didnt see him ego, mind showing me where was he ego'ing? all i see is a post that he made with his scores then people started flaming randomly trying to protect anima and rinoa with excuses , anima and rinoa r pro i admit they own , they should accept defeat. Havent seen them coming here flaming and raging. So why do you rage when the ones that were defeated arent raging? are you there bodyguard?
    eah, ask somebody who can reed to google a adress or a phone number for you to take a study how to read?
    I'm not judging anima and rinoa, i'm judging them for bringing this to the forum thats quite obvious, and now try to read the first post and the title and the way of how their speaking, that shows enough about their ego doesn't it?

Donator

Thanks
    U Didnt get what i ment to say :S.

Anyways there not ego'ing they just activate the ego mode when you people started flaming them for winning against rinoa/anima.
    Besides this is a free section anyone can post the pics. Doesnt mean they ego.
    Level 73

Parthenon's Avatar Oldgen

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    They do UC lolol, i was just banned cause of them turned they're uc lower which made me spike like fux in the replay.
    Sorry but why do other people in the record don't spike then if my friend put UC? Ok nice try, oyu rage.
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    [G15] drop your ego

If your gonna ego, then do it ingame which is sad already, but don't even dare bringing it to the forums. If your thinking that this thread is making you look like a big ass pro
    I haven't done it for feeling pro or ego. I posted it because Anima and Rinoa disrespected me and said: "noob newgen blabla i'm best of server I drop you etc..."
    Sorry if it seems as an ego post, it was specially to stop Anima attitude which is really pissing me off. He is puting his life for a game.

Srs business is SRS
    Gunz alternative trailer from MAIET: (old thing but pro one ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_QB1s8FyhI

Wh3r3 ιѕ the ℓσνє ภ********ฬค๔คאร...

Thanks
    Originally Posted by sumusiko View Post
    U Didnt get what i ment to say :S.

Anyways there not ego'ing they just activate the ego mode when you people started flaming them for winning against rinoa/anima.
    Besides this is a free section anyone can post the pics. Doesnt mean they ego.
    Guess I'll mark it for you.

Originally Posted by Parthenon View Post
    Hello, dropped wannabe oldgen Anima and mad walker Rinoa.

[G15]Caïd Vs Anima: 11-3
    [G15]Caïd Vs Rinoa (walker cause he can't aim during a SS ): 11-7
    Oh snap

Owned randoms?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information