Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Guess I'll mark it for you.
    Ok Good Point.
    IGN:SpeedGod
    Level 73

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AsianThunder View Post
    This is probably the hugest thing, Parthenon and Yosh will achieve in their lifetime.

So pointing out their methods of winning.(UC, Macro, Sword+Pb, etc)

Let's make them feel their life is worth living and congratulate them on their biggest lifetime achievement.
    I'm not sure anyone read this.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Parthenon View Post
    Sorry but why do other people in the record don't spike then if my friend put UC? Ok nice try, oyu rage.

I haven't done it for feeling pro or ego. I posted it because Anima and Rinoa disrespected me and said: "noob newgen blabla i'm best of server I drop you etc..."
    Sorry if it seems as an ego post, it was specially to stop Anima attitude which is really pissing me off. He is puting his life for a game.

Srs business is SRS
    What if everyone would act like you did? at some point somebody has to act as the grown up right? what about ignoring them or react normal against them and try to get accepted? ofcourse they are mad being killed by (for them) randoms / newgens, thats normal, happens here and in real life as well.

If you think you're not egoing in here then there is something seriously wrong or your born to have that attitude, change it if you want to be a good part of this community, thanks?

Donator

Thanks
    asian people grow up you know :l trolling here isnt appreciated.
    Level 73

Donator

Thanks
    this is turning out to be a huge flame war.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVa060VgL0s
    /request_lock cuz this is about to turn out in modern warfare 2 battleground
    Level 73

ftwxxx's Avatar 完美

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Parthenon View Post
    Sorry but why do other people in the record don't spike then if my friend put UC? Ok nice try, oyu rage.

I haven't done it for feeling pro or ego. I posted it because Anima and Rinoa disrespected me and said: "noob newgen blabla i'm best of server I drop you etc..."
    Sorry if it seems as an ego post, it was specially to stop Anima attitude which is really pissing me off. He is puting his life for a game.

Srs business is SRS
    Hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahah
    hahahahahahahhahaha

Games are serious?

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Roach View Post
    " Let's make them feel their life is worth living and congratulate them on their biggest lifetime achievement. "

This one.
    Don't feed the troll.

Osht, it's me!!

Parthenon's Avatar Oldgen

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    What if everyone would act like you did? at some point somebody has to act as the grown up right? what about ignoring them or react normal against them and try to get accepted? ofcourse they are mad being killed by (for them) randoms / newgens, thats normal, happens here and in real life as well.
    If you think you're not egoing in here then there is something seriously wrong or your born to have that attitude, change it if you want to be a good part of this community, thanks?
    It was for egoing Anima and Rinoa, but I've got it now. I see what you mean. I gonna stop troll now. You were right.
    Gunz alternative trailer from MAIET: (old thing but pro one ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_QB1s8FyhI

Wh3r3 ιѕ the ℓσνє ภ********ฬค๔คאร...

Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Lol, did i say that i dont think so, since u ego'd me in the clan war since then i said that i never said it before,

ill rematch you anytime.

~Rin

[HxC]Mutal's Avatar Sophisticated

Thanks
    Welcome to this thread.
    In here you will find people who are unsure about themselves and post random wins to stronger their ego's.
    Please refrain from laughing at the poor souls.
    On our next stop, we'll see how people cry about a game, please keep your hands and feet inside the tour-train.
    ----- [HxC]Mutal -----

Number of people that took the bait:
    Spoiler!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information