Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Xanxus View Post
    That's where you're wrong. He didn't UC, especially with the evidence you used to ban him with which a UCer gave you but you're just too damn blind to see it.
    No matter if he UCed or not, he, as an ex-staff member, should know better.
    Instead of raging and creating hundreds of accounts (which is breaking our ToS) just so we have to ban them and he gets attention, he could have just contacted the Administrators to sort this out, which he didn't.

I always liked Warren, we never fought, I never disliked him, there was nothing speaking against him contacting Superwaffle or me at MSN to sort the ban out.

But no.. He has no self-control.
    Originally Posted by Xanxus View Post
    You barely know most of the community. Based on who they are, how they are as real people rather than gamers etc. Very rarely see you in the actual game which you own but I don't blame you for that because you've got your own work to do.
    But we can't do that because we get screwed at.
    If you think Warren's all about trolling then you don't know him at all :/.
    Everytime I contacted him about the accounts, told him to stop and so on, he just replied how funny it is, "Come on mcsic its funny", "See the sunny side =D", "Your staff team is no longer useless", "You gotta admit though it's hillarious ", (original quotes) and so on.

And last but not least, this is the last question he asked me on MSN (it was a deal between him and me, I told him to stay away from this community, stop creating accounts and so on, he said, sure, if I answer just 1 last question): "Rate this troll out of 10!"

I know Warren for a very long time, probaly better than you know him.
    And I know a lot about the community, the members. I'm rarely ingame, but believe me I know more about our members than you'd expect.
    If you still think there's more behind that than his immaturity, let me know.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Boss (09-07-2010), Weeeeiipk (09-07-2010)

Alwis's Avatar Biggest noob evah

Thanks
    Warren wanned to leave with a bang, and he did, now stop arguing.

4. The following user said thank you to Alwis for this useful post:

Alym (09-07-2010)

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    No matter if he UCed or not, he, as an ex-staff member, should know better.
    Instead of raging and creating hundreds of accounts (which is breaking our ToS) just so we have to ban them and he gets attention, he could have just contacted the Administrators to sort this out, which he didn't.

I always liked Warren, we never fought, I never disliked him, there was nothing speaking against him contacting Superwaffle or me at MSN to sort the ban out.

But no.. He has no self-control.

Everytime I contacted him about the accounts, told him to stop and so on, he just replied how funny it is, "Come on mcsic its funny", "See the sunny side =D", "Your staff team is no longer useless", "You gotta admit though it's hillarious ", (original quotes) and so on.

And last but not least, this is the last question he asked me on MSN (it was a deal between him and me, I told him to stay away from this community, stop creating accounts and so on, he said, sure, if I answer just 1 last question): "Rate this troll out of 10!"

I know Warren for a very long time, probaly better than you know him.
    And I know a lot about the community, the members. I'm rarely ingame, but believe me I know more about our members than you'd expect.
    If you still think there's more behind that than his immaturity, let me know.
    He didn't create those accounts until that ban was permanent. And yet again you don't actually know who warren really is. So what if you didn't argue, never had any bad issues with each other. That happens with me and every stranger on this planet. Warren was your staff member, yet you knew nothing about him

As for the whole MSN conversation, your responses to him were terrible. You raged him, i've even got the screenshots if you want me to upload them right here to the forums.
    Or would that give everyone a different impression of you?
    Your choice.

P.S. You'll never know warren better than me ^_^. We've shared loads of deep memories with each other and laughed more than you could possibly imagine with each other. Because I actually made the effort to ask him questions to know more about him which is what you lack with your own staff.

Originally Posted by Alwis View Post
    I'm sorry but was anyone actually talking to you?
    If this "arguement" affects you then don't look at this thread again, simple as right?
    I'm sorry if I come across rudely but that's just what I think.
    Last edited by Xanxus; 09-07-2010 at 02:51 PM.

Alym's Avatar HocusPocusHipHop

Thanks
    Believe it or not you got a point

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    Kunal stop raging ._.

The way YOU know him isn't really important anyway, he showed his bad side to the community so now he'll be punished. ;D
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Boss for this useful post:

Alym (09-07-2010), McSic (09-07-2010)

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Kunal stop raging ._.

The way YOU know him isn't really important anyway, he showed his bad side to the community so now he'll be punished. ;D
    I'm not raging eno :/
    I just don't like what's going on.
    He was falsely banned.
    The community's having a laugh over what he did. That's how our community is.

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    Maybe he was falsely banned, but he could've asked for an explanation and get an apology instead of bombing the forum with accounts. It's his own fault to be honest.

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    Maybe he was falsely banned, but he could've asked for an explanation and get an apology instead of bombing the forum with accounts. It's his own fault to be honest.
    Yeah, he did ask for an explanation. But the amount of times he's been played about by people is amazing. I never said a word before. It was his problem.
    But now it's just about how some staff are acting which has thrown me off completely :/
    Nigel's Head GM, he knows warren. The least he could've done is spoken about it to the rest of us regarding what he did and whether it was actually UC or not and then taken that decision of banning him. He's an ex-GM. So what if he isn't staff now, he could at least deserve to be spoken to as a friend right? Instead of a random who's never done shit for the server.

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    If he didn't even approach an admin then he didn't even bother..

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    If he didn't even approach an admin then he didn't even bother..
    Why should he even need to approach an admin?
    We're supposed to acknowledge that he has in fact helped this server develop since waaayy before we were GM's.
    He deserves that bit of respect and fairness.
    1. He was falsely banned.
    2. Nigel took his own actions without even discussing it with the rest of us and he never bothered speaking to Warren, that was his responsiblity but obviously Nigel won't do that anymore because he's Head GM now. When he wasn't then he'd always ask for peoples opinions on it all.

You lots are basically treating him like trash because he isn't staff anymore.

14. The following user said thank you to Xanxus for this useful post:

HellSniper (09-07-2010)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information