Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Nigel's Avatar Ex Head- Game Master

Country
    Thanks
    I loved warren. But that's not the point..
    JsTaNub
    Squalo
    Blackberry
    Angrymen
    Nigel

Crisis's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Guys, Warren was banned already. Theres no point in arguing about that. Nigel banned warren for UCING. Him being the head gm, he should know when someone is UCING or not, otherwise he wouldn't be head GM. Even if he does spike,lag,w.e he was banned for UC. After that he troll'd the forum and then mcsic asked him to "stay the f**k away from this forum, if he answered the question "rate this troll out of 10". If mcsic answered it, there would be no reason to rage about this because he is already banned and agreed not to come back. The rest of the argument is really about whether Nigel made a good decision or not, and how good warren is as a friend. Xanxus claims that the ban was for a false reason. If someone had the proof that he was UCING, then Gm's will have to go with it. No matter how good he was as staff, there is clear proof of warren UCING. And him making 60+ accounts isn't going to increase his chances of being unbanned. Now as warren was the one who was banned, he should of been the one who asked a admin for help. Its not Nigel's responsiblity to say: "hey warren why did you UC?", but instead it should be warren saying to Nigel: "why did i get banned for UC?? I didnt UC" But instead he just raged, and make 60+ acc. So he just was acting immature. He should of asked why, but didn't and choose to make a deal with mcsic saying he'll never come back to the community again. Simple as that.

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Crisis View Post
    And him making 60+ accounts isn't going to increase his chances of being unbanned.
    Warren doesnt want to get unbanned and he does not want to come back to fgunz either.
    And thats not the Point im aiming for.
    Duno what Kunal is aiming for...
    Dont get this wrong, i dont say nigel should be demoted or anything this way.
    All i want is that the real truth comes up and the one whos wrong has to apologize.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    How about we all stop arguing on my damn Thread, chill out, and act like we're Staff for once in our lives. Damn. How the **** do we expect to be close-knit when you dumb-asses are all arguing with each other >.>. WARREN IS BANNED. IT'S OVER. HE'S DONE WITH FREESTYLE. All is said and done. Now. Everyone become friends again, everything has been resolved.

/Locked.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information