Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    Hello i made this thread because the day that Gunz 2 will be released is getting closer and closer, millions of fans await the release of Gunz 2.

What will you do?

Also what will happen to F Gunz? Upgrade to Gunz 2? Stay in Gunz 1? Make Another Server For Gunz 2? Its time to start thinking the release date isnt so far away.
    IGN:SpeedGod
    Level 73

Parthenon's Avatar Oldgen

Thanks
    They won't be able to upgrade to gunz 2 because they need to steal the database of the game before. Me and my friends from ijji will go on gunz 2 korean version. We need to get korean accounts, it will be hard...
    Gunz alternative trailer from MAIET: (old thing but pro one ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_QB1s8FyhI

Wh3r3 ιѕ the ℓσνє ภ********ฬค๔คאร...

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Parthenon View Post
    They won't be able to upgrade to gunz 2 because they need to steal the database of the game before. Me and my friends from ijji will go on gunz 2 korean version. We need to get korean accounts, it will be hard...
    why will you go on korean? o.o you can speak korean? probably after release in korean ijji will buy gunz 2 so..
    Level 73

Parthenon's Avatar Oldgen

Thanks
    It is really expensice to buy a license. And international(or american version) will come something like 1 or 2 years after korean version.
    Gunz alternative trailer from MAIET: (old thing but pro one ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_QB1s8FyhI

Wh3r3 ιѕ the ℓσνє ภ********ฬค๔คאร...

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    they have been saying that they where going to release it 2 years ago. they never did. only to koreans. i doubt that its gonna come out soon. maybe in the next year or so i can believe it xD. but thats just my opinion o.o

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    It will take at a very long time before all the server files, client files, database and all the other shit is released and fixed without bugs and glitches.
    So there's no need to rush it and we will most likely stay at GunZ 1 for a very long time.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Donator

Thanks
    actually the release schedule was suposed to be last year second half of 2009. They delayed it to Second Half Of 2010.

Anyways Parthenon i would <3 to play with you guys in korean when it goes out
    Level 73

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    im happy with f gunz so i really dont care when it happens xD

ftwxxx's Avatar 完美

Thanks
    Originally Posted by sumusiko View Post
    actually the release schedule was suposed to be last year second half of 2009. They delayed it to Second Half Of 2010.

Anyways Parthenon i would <3 to play with you guys in korean when it goes out
    Good luck getting a legal KSSN

10. The following user said thank you to ftwxxx for this useful post:

Hypnosis (09-08-2010)

Isumi's Avatar Fgunz Rebel.

Thanks
    Gunz 2 will be a whole new level compared to gunz 1, there will be no more Kstyle.
    Epicly enough Gunz 2 should be released along time ago, due some circumstances it got delayed.
    Goto **********.com for more info.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information