Hello , im making this thread to everyone out there that doesnt know kstyle and that keeps getting killed.
i have a few word for you.

DONT GIVE UP.

I'll tell you my story. Wether you believe it or not i really dont care but its true.

I play gunz For about 6-7 Years before ijji gunz even existed.
And i acknowledge that i do suck alot. any newgen can kill me.

Wanna know why?

in Gunz What someone can learn in 1 week takes me 1+ years to learn.
Dont Believe it?
Its true.

I Teached over 5 people Kstyle. They usually take:
10-15 minutes or less to master wallclimb.
5-10 minutes to learn BF.
10-30 Minutes to learn dash BF.

Wallclimb to me took: almost 2 days.
BF Took me: 1 Day
Dash BF took me weeks.

You see?
Its true i do take long to learn what anyone can learn in few weeks or months.

I Don't know what i have but im a pretty fast learner in real life and im pretty smart considering my IQ is above society's average.

Why Didn't i give up on Gunz You Ask.

Because when i first played gunz , my eyes were shinning. i was like damn this game is completely awesome best game ever!!!!
The Gunz Graphics when i started playing were pretty awesome since it was lots of years ago.
Now even if i suck i still play gunz. i die i wait for respawn and try again.Because Gunz is the Best Game i Have Ever played.

I Don't Like Hard Games i find them bored. i have tried 100+ MMO's / MMORPG's wether you believe it or not i dont care.
But i never found a game like gunz. They never are longterm they are pure leveling and then it gets boring.

Ill tell you some more stuff.

Wanna Know when i learned DBF? Less than a MOnth Ago. Call me a noob but its true only after 6-7 Years i learned DBF.

Wanna Know When i learned Reload Shot?(RS) Less than a MOnth Ago too. yep 6-7 years to learn reload shot which anyone can learn in 1 week or less.

Wanna Know when i Learned how to Lead? Less than a Month Too.

Wanna Know When i Started Being Good/Semigood at Aiming/Leading? Less than a month too.

Wanna Know when i started being able to do IS? Less than a month too.

Everything is true. 6-7 Years to learn all that but believe me its all worth it. Gunz is the best game ever. Its a very popular game but low ammount of people dont play it because they quit when they see everyone killing them. Don't do the same mistake. i promise that if you ever become pro you will enjoy gunz more than any other game you would move to.