Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Thanks
    The koran is about being pure ( or however you call it ) anything related to bringing pain to yourself/others is highly forbidden.
    so honestly all those terrorist doing it for their "religion" are complete retards brainwashed by complete ***s. sorry if i sound rude but this sort of stuff really pisses me off.. complete bullshit happening in the world :S

2. The following user said thank you to Nickachu for this useful post:

Boss (09-11-2010)

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by nick-s- View Post
    The koran is about being pure ( or however you call it ) anything related to bringing pain to yourself/others is highly forbidden.
    so honestly all those terrorist doing it for their "religion" are complete retards brainwashed by complete ***s. sorry if i sound rude but this sort of stuff really pisses me off.. complete bullshit happening in the world :S
    Totally true, though I am not with the Americans either as they are stupid enough to turn AGAINST the islam, while it has nothing to do with this. It toally sucked and I feel for the people who knew people that died, but it shouldn't be related to the islam..
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by nick-s- View Post
    Some of my friends are moslim and they get really mad at the people who do terrorist attacks.

Thread Information