Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    The revenge game is for ignorant fools. Getting revenge on someone just shows your weakness as a human being.

Stephan, they didn't become famous that day. They became famous the day they decided to want to kill people for their so-called "beliefs". I've studied the Quran, and nowhere in it does it say that you shall get 70 virgins upon death for your God, nor does it say anything about killing yourself for your beliefs and threatening other religions with basically the same principles.
    Radicals tend to rationalize even the most extreme behaviors and they also tend to coax people into doing what they want them to do. I see Osama as another Charles Manson.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Banned

Thanks
    The koran is about being pure ( or however you call it ) anything related to bringing pain to yourself/others is highly forbidden.
    so honestly all those terrorist doing it for their "religion" are complete retards brainwashed by complete ***s. sorry if i sound rude but this sort of stuff really pisses me off.. complete bullshit happening in the world :S

3. The following user said thank you to Nickachu for this useful post:

Boss (09-11-2010)

Banned

Thanks
    I believe I was 8 years old or something at the time. Playing pokemon or something like that, I saw it on tv and I thought it was a movie. Untill my parents explained & it was talked about at school.
    Might sound rude but I've never really cared about it, a lot of shit happens. I'd rather not get depressed about every single of those things.

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Do you even think I was serious?
    Ok, it's sad so many people died..
    It happend, move on and continue with your life.
    We have xD. People remember the death of people often and this is just one of those times.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Tahoma's Avatar U Smell Funneh

Thanks
    1 of my family members were there that day.
    he survived. but had en broken leg.

@ Tomboii.
    u'r right. alot of shit happens.
    but its not that i really dont care.
    ill care a little because of my uncle
    IGN: ^7Tahoma

“Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.”

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    I knew no one there, yet I still cared. It was such a major tragedy. And we can't just move on Stephan. So you're saying you would move on if your entire family died in the destruction of a major building in the Nederlands? It'd be very hard to just forget about and move on from your family just being taken from you .

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by nick-s- View Post
    The koran is about being pure ( or however you call it ) anything related to bringing pain to yourself/others is highly forbidden.
    so honestly all those terrorist doing it for their "religion" are complete retards brainwashed by complete ***s. sorry if i sound rude but this sort of stuff really pisses me off.. complete bullshit happening in the world :S
    Totally true, though I am not with the Americans either as they are stupid enough to turn AGAINST the islam, while it has nothing to do with this. It toally sucked and I feel for the people who knew people that died, but it shouldn't be related to the islam..
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

Banned

Thanks
    I believe stephan only said that because people are paying major attention to 9/11 and not so much to these other disasters. I don't really get the reason why this thread was posted as a forum announcement and not any of the other disasters. Obviously it would be hard to move on with your life when your family is taken away from you, but this isn't the case here, at least not for you I mean.

10. The following user said thank you to Tomboii for this useful post:

Boss (09-11-2010)

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    It's not against the rules to post about major events that happened in your Countries. You don't hear me complaining about if you guys post anything about it do you? In fact I would feel for you. Now how about everyone stop bitching about how we're remembering a day in our Goddamn history that really affected us and either get the hell off the Thread, or post what you were doing that damn day.

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    I was in class and I didn't even care that day, cause I didn't even know what it meant o_O. I realised it like years later.
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information