18 78.26%
  • No

5 21.74%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Nigel's Avatar Ex Head- Game Master

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    I learned to laugh at ego. And not take stuff so srsly. At first I was a ego maniac though a long time ago, before Fgunz.
    same goes for me.
    JsTaNub
    Squalo
    Blackberry
    Angrymen
    Nigel

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nigel View Post
    same goes for me.
    Ditto.

I used to have such a huge ego on ijji after I learnt k-style and I used to get so annoyed over the smallest things, like someone using a spray weapon and someone taunting me after they killed me. Then I got shown up by some old gens from kGunZ so I learnt things from them and gradually my attitude began to change.
    So whenever I see ego, I find it so amusing and whenever someone uses some other weapons apart from shotguns/revs then i'll respect em because they're good at something that i'm not so good at =p.
    GunZ and any other games are basically where your second personality shows up, the personality that most people don't show in the real world.

3. The following 3 users say thank you to Xanxus for this useful post:

ftwxxx (09-14-2010), Joobie (09-12-2010), ~Firebrand~ (09-12-2010)

Banned

Thanks
    Before my break from Gunz I began to ego for fun, but now I'm just relaxing and I ain't got an attitude now xDD It's like I don't care.

~Firebrand~'s Avatar Brand of Justice-Yo daddy

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Xanxus View Post
    Ditto.

I used to have such a huge ego on ijji after I learnt k-style and I used to get so annoyed over the smallest things, like someone using a spray weapon and someone taunting me after they killed me. Then I got shown up by some old gens from kGunZ so I learnt things from them and gradually my attitude began to change.
    So whenever I see ego, I find it so amusing and whenever someone uses some other weapons apart from shotguns/revs then i'll respect em because they're good at something that i'm not so good at =p.
    GunZ and any other games are basically where your second personality shows up, the personality that most people don't show in the real world.
    That comment is so damn true.o-o Half the people who rage in game will never rage like that in real life.

No I think. I've always tried to atleast have a joke with people, and if they rage I either troll them into laughing or quitting, and mostly talked sense in-game. Had tons of laughs though.LOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information