Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Originally Posted by [HxC]Mutal View Post
    I do think that's a bit mean. Weii has been a solid part of this community in the past 2 months, whenever I was on he was as well, and whenever I was around I did not see him make any trouble. The way I see it is that Weii is in a period in his life where he is most sensitive to rude comments about him and/or his sexuality. This makes him an easy target for those who wish to harm him. And after all, when it comes to provoking an argument, PwnedByMe, Redbeek and AsianThunder (Just a few of them) are definitely professionals.

I'm not trying to defend Weiipeiik, I'm just stating my opinion.

Note: I did not say that comment to be offensive but there has been TONS of drama that involved him so thats why I said that.

Still, you took time to write something about Weii.
    Like I said "Don't look at Weii as an angle" he has done alot of shit that he refuses to own up to. The reason why Jak and my self look at him way differently then most others is because we have been 2 of his closest friends here in the past. I know for a fact I saved him from being banned in game from Wowus and then said "Anything Weii does I take full responsibility. I put my job on the line in hopes to save him. Jak has saved him and stuck up for him on numerous occasions. Weii has not been clean and well mannered for 2 months because there are times where I sat in the shout, ghost like, and witnessed him trolling other with keite. Weii tends to say a small comment, maby as a joke, that he knows will make someone mad and then they will attack him then he plays like a wounded animal as if he did nothing. He has done it to me to turn others against me and if you notice most of the people I punish are friends of his because he is intelligent enough to some how turn people one me. He turned one of my closest friends here against me and luckly I repaired that relationship.

Again I say, do not write him of a a victim. He is much more crafty then you think.

Note: I didn't say that comment to be offensive. There has been TONS of drama that involved him.
    Last edited by NitroAbob; 09-13-2010 at 12:44 AM.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks
    Again I say, do not write him off as a victim. He is much more crafty then you think.
    Ummm....
    This statement makes Weiipeiik seem much like a criminal.
    Which I think is wrong to assume of someone and state to a community.
    Just saying

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gianpaolo View Post
    Ummm....
    This statement makes Weiipeiik seem much like a criminal.
    Which I think is wrong to assume of someone and state to a community.
    Just saying
    Assume? I can guarantee hes not as innocent as he makes people believe.
    Her eyes,
    She had came.
    By force,
    Or...,

Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by NitroAnon View Post
    Assume? I can guarantee hes not as innocent as he makes people believe.
    But then again... Who isn't.
    I can't think of anyone who isn't two faced here, no one can, unless you know them in real life, but that's still not guaranteed.
    I don't think Weipeik makes people think he looks innocent considering he stood up for what he believed and was always real. (at least to me)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gianpaolo View Post
    But then again... Who isn't.
    I can't think of anyone who isn't two faced here, no one can, unless you know them in real life, but that's still not guaranteed.
    I don't think Weipeik makes people think he looks innocent considering he stood up for what he believed and was always real. (at least to me)
    Again I say "He is much more crafty then you think.".

Don't play the "Oh everyone is special on the inside" kinda game xD. There is more depth then that shallowness.

The reason was explain as simply as possible so this is lock.
    Her eyes,
    She had came.
    By force,
    Or...,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information