Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    [HxC]Mutal's Avatar Sophisticated

Thanks
    Hey everyone,

I'm posting this text on behalf of my friend Weiipeiik who, as you probably know, has been permanently banned. I hope you will take the time to read this text, and won't post any rude, harsh, insensitive, sarcastic or any other form of offensive replies.

Hello, this is Weii just getting my last words in.
    So yesterday I got banned permanently because I didn’t agree/remember/recall a deal Jakanadin and NitroAnon made over msn. They said I agreed that if I argued with anyone I would be banned.

A quote from Stroop on msn:
    "No, he's been given to many chances for that. He's been warned/infracted/muted so many times we just decided to ban."

As far as I know I haven’t been infracted, muted or warned by Jakanadin or NitroAnon in the last couple of months. Yes I been warned by Mio but that was for a 4-word-post.
    Also, yes I have been muted but that was from when I did /me /me /me in chatbox.
    The day I was banned, about an hour or two before I was banned, me and NitroAnon were talking with some others. NitoAnon said something in the lines of “Weii you know I can ban you permanently without any reason”. (I have screenshots, and also sent Stroop 3 pms that day of all different stuff).
    I've also been told 90% of staff wants me banned. And I can't agree with this since I've talked to many staffmembers and I got the idea that most of them do not want to see me banned. I'm not saying this should proof that I was banned for the wrong reasons, but I decided to check this since someone said what I stated above.

I also would like to ask some questions because I'm quite confused about what is happening.

Jakanadin, remember when you said "This is between me you and nitro, not stroop" why did you involve other staff members?
    Why was I banned exactly? I read what my ban-notice said, bu it still isn't clear to me.
    Also why did you say I was banned for “my past offences”? I know that offences can add up towards an infraction, but as far as I know those offences happened way back.

Even though it won't get me unbanned, I still want to make an apology, so here it goes:

Jakanadin, we are good friends. When you were just a normal mod and got fired, I took you’re back and so did others to help you get you’re job back. On the day I got banned, I saw you rage like I never seen you before. You were cursing at me, calling me names, and I thought ''what did I do wrong?" Sorry for getting you upset, although I know this is a pretty shitty apology.

And Nitro:
    I don’t have much to say, since you trololol me a lot and like to get me in trouble. I'm sorry for being someone you hate so much. And I hope you can look back to the times we had fun together.

So yeah don’t rage at me, its just a little something I would like to share. Thanks to all my friends, and haters. Au revoir
    And thanks to Mutal for posting this on the forums for me.

What has been said by Weii is not my opinion and thus I do not take responsibility for anything that has been said. I hope that you will go easy on Weii, since I think it's a really mature thing that he still took the time to write this apology aka last words.
    ----- [HxC]Mutal -----

Number of people that took the bait:
    Spoiler!

2. The following 8 users say thank you to [HxC]Mutal for this useful post:

Boss (09-13-2010), Cindy (09-12-2010), Explore (09-13-2010), ftwxxx (09-12-2010), Legacy (09-13-2010), Person69 (09-12-2010), PwnedByMe (09-13-2010), Xanxus (09-14-2010)

Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Weii <3
    I didn't know it was perma ban, but I lol @ you cause you laughed at my 3-day ban
    Hope you come back somehow and go ingame
    Ttyl on msn

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    I didn't involve anyone else . Just said about 90% of the Staff didn't like you as it is due to you always arguing, but that's over and done with. You were banned because of the deal. The deal was that if you were to argue with ANYone at ANYtime for ANY reason at all, regardless of who started the argument and who finished it, you were to be permanently banned from the Forums, unless myself or Nitro decide to unban. NitroAnon agreed first, you agreed second, I agreed third.

I raged at you because I trusted you to not lie over the agreement. And to see you break my trust especially when we were talking about the deal a month ago really hurt my feelings and I had lost a huge amount of respect for you. Yes it wasn't professional, I know, but we all make mistakes and I felt I lost a friend that day.

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Well, not suprisning that he can't own up to his own faults. Yea, I trolled you all the time right? Nah. Anyway I was trying to keep this private in the staff section but here

Hmm, Im not sure where to begin on this one becasue its such a long reason/process that has been building for months. I guess I could begin with a little back ground about the situation. Weii, regardless of opinion, has been in countless arguments and trolls with people. Yes he has caused some and no not all where caused by him. We are all entitled to defend our selves but there comes a point when your no longer defending but you are also counter attacking. Me and Jak agreed on sending weii a warning stating, I'll post a ss below, that weii is to get avoid all arguments at all costs. It also stats that any violation to this warning will result in a ban for 4 days, however this is not the case. I did make a change to that rule to which I decided to add up 4 days for each argument untill it go to the point where I just though it would be best for a perma ban.

The second reason for this ban is that Jak, Weii, and I made a deal that stated that if weii misbehaved we have the full right and power to ban him for as long as we wished. This was not documented because it was over msn and we assumed that weii was intelligent enough to recall the deal and own up to it. Unfortunately he denied it when we just brought it to his attention. We didn't enforce it at the time because he did start to calm down and behave to an extent to where we almost forgot about it our selves but we did make sure we had both S-Mods in attendance to witness it. He then went to accuse us of making it up to conspire against him and he then followed that with the idea of corruption. Now come on, do you really thing we hated him that much to make up a fake agreement just to ban him?

Today weii pushed Jak and my self to a point where we decided to enforce both reasons, listed above, tonight.

To put it in a more understandable context i'll say it like this. Weii broke 1 important warning and an agreement grating me and Jak the full right to ban him.

(No Discussion this is just to inform you and give you the facts opposed to speculation and hearsay)

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...n/dfdfdfdf.png

Originally Posted by ftwxxx View Post
    Link's broken.
    Fixed

Weii kept stating that I can't ban with out reason when we had 2 legit reasons. He then went on to state that stroop wouldn't allow it to happen, as if he was threating us that if we ban him we will be fired. Please do not see Weii for a helpless victim because he wasn't banned because we "hated" him. Infect Jak and I have been really good friends with Weii in the recent past.
    Last edited by NitroAbob; 09-12-2010 at 11:34 PM.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    Wei is the person i hate the most on Freestyle.
    I wonder to which "most" staff members he talked ...

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
    Not to be mean or anything but I personally feel as if the community is better off with out him. Regardless of feeling we have legit reasons to ban him.
    Her eyes,
    She had came.
    By force,
    Or...,

Taylorx3's Avatar Failure<3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by NitroAnon View Post
    Not to be mean or anything but I personally feel as if the community is better off with out him. Regardless of feeling we have legit reasons to ban him.
    if u wanted a legit reason could have asked me

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
    HellSniper, I asked you all not to post any hateful replies, please be mature and do so.
    Thanks in advance.
    And thanks to both Jakanadin and NitroAnon for taking the time to write such an extending response to this topic.
    ----- [HxC]Mutal -----

Spoiler!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taylorx3 View Post
    if u wanted a legit reason could have asked me
    WE wanted to involve as little people as possible.

@mutal

I just copied and pasted from a thread I made in staff section.
    Her eyes,
    She had came.
    By force,
    Or...,

Thanks
    I do think that's a bit mean. Weii has been a solid part of this community in the past 2 months, whenever I was on he was as well, and whenever I was around I did not see him make any trouble. The way I see it is that Weii is in a period in his life where he is most sensitive to rude comments about him and/or his sexuality. This makes him an easy target for those who wish to harm him. And after all, when it comes to provoking an argument, PwnedByMe, Redbeek and AsianThunder (Just a few of them) are definitely professionals.

I'm not trying to defend Weiipeiik, I'm just stating my opinion.

I just copied and pasted from a thread I made in staff section.
    Still, you took time to write something about Weii.
    ----- [HxC]Mutal -----

Spoiler!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information