Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Well, we have a discussion in the NitroAnon thread and you just close it before I can say anything?
    Are you guys pros like that? lol...
    So are you saying, I was not allowed to say you posted a 1word post?
    And you are allowed to delete mine and your post without my permission?
    Is that not similar to editing my post without my permission for no particular reason, since it is not an argumentative statement. Rather, it states the fact that you did put a 1word post.
    Can you add a +1 to the NitroAnon vs PwnedByMe scoreboard and -1 yours? Cause you didn't let me explain anything.
    And if it was not you, whoever the mod was that clsoed the thread, that was random abuse of power! BAD!

2. The following user said thank you to PwnedByMe for this useful post:

ftwxxx (09-14-2010)

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Going to go ahead and post this straight from the Moderator Rules, this rule of specification which I left unrevised from Grascen.

"3.) Obey the Terms of Service as much as possible(a little rule-breaking is okay for us.)."

Meaning, we can post one to three word posts sometimes, depending on what we choose.

Now, I remember distinctly asking you not to post another Thread like this. Regardless of if this IS Rage/Ego. I'll let this be one final warning.

Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Have I not pointed out enough that I constantly have to make a new thread because moderators (not all cause like James is cool and all that and Gian <3) will close the threads randomly after asking a question and/or stating their thoughts without letting THE CREATER OF THE THREAD to comment back?
    And to what NitroAnon said in my previous thread since I'm not sure how to quote him now that he closed that thread. He said he can do it cause he can. Ok, I can accept that fact, especially after you posted a rule from the ToS, but can you find the rule where it says he can delete my post without my permission? Cause I dunno, but I dunno how that works thx.

[HxC]Mutal's Avatar Sophisticated

Thanks
    Ok, do not take this personal PwnedByMe, because this is not only pointed at you, but all people who make big deals out of nothing.
    But since the mods aren't in the right position to say this, because it will only cause hate, I'll do it.

Shut your mouth for once and stop being such a whiner. Mods make mistakes and cover them up, but you and I and many others make mistakes as well, and most of the times our mods just look the other way. Now if you could just bring up that tiny bit of respect for them and not whine about these little things this community might even become even better!
    People look at me because I tend to report a lot of things, and they say that it ruins the fun of this community.
    People look at me and cry that I'm too formal, that I have no humour and that I can't easy up.

But that's nothing compared to what you're doing at this very moment, you bitching at the moderators for every little thing they do wrong, and what are you trying to accomplish? That one of the mods gets fired for making an human mistake?
    I'll tell you what, people like you are the reason communities fall apart since members are going to oppose staff members, I'm amazed that you haven't been banned again for causing this trouble.

So please just stop whining so much, and grow a pair.
    ----- [HxC]Mutal -----

Number of people that took the bait:
    Spoiler!

Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Sorry mutal, but, many other people see the same thing and I just state facts. (Jaka don't infract me again for trolling cause im not trolololol j/k)
    I am growing a pair as you say cause I am stating wuts happening on the forums and not just ignoring it.

And for Nitro, I read your explanation for writing a 1word post. So as long as it's on topic, I can write 1word posts too. ok thank you
    But it still doesn't explain deleting my posts.
    Last edited by PwnedByMe; 09-14-2010 at 02:19 AM.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    If you want to reply so damn bad, you can private message them, post it on their Visitor Wall, post your thoughts on the Chatbox, message them through MSN, AIM, TinyChat, Facebook, the like. NOW, we'll try one of these starting now. No more threads like this. Anymore, you're gone for 2 weeks Pwned. Now please. Heed the damn warning because I'm serious.

And not necessarily. Mainly only Staff. But if by a miracle chance you do get away with it, good job !

/Locked.
    Last edited by Jakanadin; 09-14-2010 at 02:21 AM.

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Thread name: What do you think about this?
    My Answer
    \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
    Originally Posted by NitroAnon View Post
    Pedophile? xD
    My Explination to why I posted it, also I don't think I delete it and if I did I appologize becasue I don't remember. \/ \/ \/ \/
    Originally Posted by NitroAnon View Post
    What? which one? Plus if your referring to the "Pedophile? xD" that is allowed. The reason that is allowed is because it was uniquely regarding the question asked in the thread. If you can show where I deleted it I will explain why because I sincerely don't remember doing so. I can guarantee you that It wasn't to hide "abuse" or me not following a rule because I just explained why my post is allowed. So please fully understand the rule before accuing me of non-sense.

Nitro 1 - Pwned 0 . Also I could infract you for involving me in the rage/ego section when my name is on the list of non-participants. So there are 2 rules you seem to be unfamiliar with.
    I do admit that id I did delete it it was wrong and I apologize, but I have absolutely nothing to hide.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Thread Information