Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Everyone is getting this mentality that disrespecting the Staff members, or constantly arguing with us is tolerated. I hate being strict, but people who constantly cause problems need to be taken care of. I want it to go back to a few weeks ago when people weren't creating multiple Thread's over bullcrap, or flaming Staff. Well, if things do not change, and people keep up the behavior, they will be suspended for constantly arguing with Staff. I hate this. We just lost two of our(arguably) best Moderator's over it. Anyone seen arguing with a Staff member, regardless of who started it, who ended it, will be suspended for a few days to give them time to cool off.

Honestly guys, I hate being mean to you. This 'uprising' mentality won't work. Call it abuse. Call it favoritism, I really don't care. I call it doing my job to quell this anarchistic behavior that has caused two people to lose respect for myself and NitroAnon.

Actually, I really hate being mean. I want to be able to have the same mentality as I had before I was a Super Moderator. Fun. Friendly. Nice to everyone. I only became the way I am to make everyone be good. Strict discipline is the only thing that seems to work. I tried being lax with things. I tried it, honestly I did. I tried letting some things get away. I tried letting RLPM come back. I tried letting Yong come back. What happened. One tried to sell his Account after countless warnings, other flamed constantly.

On the PwnedByMe topic. How many times did I warn him to not make anymore Rage threads about closing and such? At least three or four. Each one was his "final warning".

About Weredeer. He called me "****ing braindead". That type of blatant disrespect is NOT tolerated. Call it abuse, I'm sorry. "- You will not flame staff or other people through ANY instant message program/website. If there's proof of you flaming then you will get a perm or temp ban."

About Gianpaolo and TwisT. I'm sorry for getting so upset. But seeing you guys leave(I don't care if it's sad or not) still makes me feel hurt and disappointed. Especially since neither one of you contacted me first to tell me you were doing so. I don't care if it made a difference or not, I want to know. You guys AREN'T my workers. You're my friends.

And about everyone else, you guys are all my friends. I don't care if you like me, dislike me, whatever. Just please be good. I have a lot of crap I have to deal with in life myself. This childish drama crap I won't always be able to handle.

I opened due to opinions. Now please. No arguments on my Thread. I really don't want to deal with it.
    Last edited by Jakanadin; 09-15-2010 at 12:56 AM.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Jakanadin for this useful post:

ftwxxx (09-15-2010), HellSniper (09-15-2010), NitroAbob (09-15-2010)

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Everyone is getting this mentality that disrespecting the Staff members, or constantly arguing with us is tolerated. I hate being strict, but people who constantly cause problems need to be taken care of. I want it to go back to a few weeks ago when people weren't creating multiple Thread's over bullcrap, or flaming Staff. Well, if things do not change, and people keep up the behavior, they will be suspended for constantly arguing with Staff. I hate this. We just lost two of our(arguably) best Moderator's over it. Anyone seen arguing with a Staff member, regardless of who started it, who ended it, will be suspended for a few days to give them time to cool off.

Honestly guys, I hate being mean to you. This 'uprising' mentality won't work. Call it abuse. Call it favoritism, I really don't care. I call it doing my job to quell this anarchistic behavior that has caused two people to lose respect for myself and NitroAnon.

Actually, I really hate being mean. I want to be able to have the same mentality as I had before I was a Super Moderator. Fun. Friendly. Nice to everyone. I only became the way I am to make everyone be good. Strict discipline is the only thing that seems to work. I tried being lax with things. I tried it, honestly I did. I tried letting some things get away. I tried letting RLPM come back. I tried letting Yong come back. What happened. One tried to sell his Account after countless warnings, other flamed constantly.

On the PwnedByMe topic. How many times did I warn him to not make anymore Rage threads about closing and such? At least three or four. Each one was his "final warning".

About Weredeer. He called me "****ing braindead". That type of blatant disrespect is NOT tolerated. Call it abuse, I'm sorry. "- You will not flame staff or other people through ANY instant message program/website. If there's proof of you flaming then you will get a perm or temp ban."

About Gianpaolo and TwisT. I'm sorry for getting so upset. But seeing you guys leave(I don't care if it's sad or not) still makes me feel hurt and disappointed. Especially since neither one of you contacted me first to tell me you were doing so. I don't care if it made a difference or not, I want to know. You guys AREN'T my workers. You're my friends.

And about everyone else, you guys are all my friends. I don't care if you like me, dislike me, whatever. Just please be good. I have a lot of crap I have to deal with in life myself. This childish drama crap I won't always be able to handle.

I opened due to opinions. Now please. No arguments on my Thread. I really don't want to deal with it.
    Don't fell like you have to explain your self because I don't want you to be drug down into the shit like what gets done to me. People get to emotionally involved here and make rash conclusions with out taking our side into account.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks

Thanks Jak.
    Again Welcome back!
    And please don't ever leave.
    Or else the forums will'st be chaos if the unmentioned will be left to run.
    <3 much love and again I apologize

Bunnychaser's Avatar Severe Tire Damage

Thanks
    Ahahaha dn I'm not even involved.

^-- You can't say it's not funny.
    Don't it always seem to go
    That you don't know what you've got
    Til its gone
    They paved paradise
    And put up a parking lot
    Hey, now they paved paradise
    To put up a parking lot.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunnychaser View Post
    Ahahaha dn I'm not even involved.

^-- You can't say it's not funny.
    Well as you could guess.......... I AM!!!! xD
    Her eyes,
    She had came.
    By force,
    Or...,

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    I never left. People make mistakes. I am a person. I know I am wrong some times. I know I can get upset. I don't get upset over stuff on the Forums, but I do when it comes to real life things. I.E. you and TwisT. You guys are my friends, and to see you resign upsets me because I saw you two on almost if not every day taking care of business, but to see you resign upsets me.

Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    I never left. People make mistakes. I am a person. I know I am wrong some times. I know I can get upset. I don't get upset over stuff on the Forums, but I do when it comes to real life things. I.E. you and TwisT. You guys are my friends, and to see you resign upsets me because I saw you two on almost if not every day taking care of business, but to see you resign upsets me.
    Geee.. I wush you said that first instead of calling us asswholes and telling me I'm bad for the job.
    That would have changed everything.
    But atleast you have the trait in ur personality that allows you to admit you're wrong, thats something nitro could learn from you
    <3 but i guess thats why you're both smods..
    good cop corrupt cop
    (ur good btw)

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    Bitches Bitching around .__.
    Can we all act mature now again ...?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gianpaolo View Post
    Geee.. I wush you said that first instead of calling us asswholes and telling me I'm bad for the job.
    That would have changed everything.
    But atleast you have the trait in ur personality that allows you to admit you're wrong, thats something nitro could learn from you
    <3 but i guess thats why you're both smods..
    good cop corrupt cop
    (ur good btw)
    Ugghs, I've admited I was wrong countless times here. zzz xD
    Her eyes,
    She had came.
    By force,
    Or...,

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    I vote we get rid of all the mods and GMs and terrorise the community with our inner childishness.
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information