Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faith View Post
    wouldnt are votes count... what if 75% of the server hates him ><
    we deserve some sort of vote if he/she deserves TGM/GM/DEV/ETC. pfftt
    Nope, cause you don't have to love everyone in the community.
    it's weither they do their jobs right or not. and if it actually helps out the community, so in this case the Admins really decide.
    no matter if a person is hated or not, you don't have to deal with them. I.E a dev you play in their maps, or use their weapons. that still doesn't mean you have contact with the actual dev?

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SuperWaffle View Post
    I changed posting permissions so you don't even need to give out warnings/infractions anymore.
    Thank you, I know i've had you change permission in the mod apps section but I really appreciate this.

The reason why the peoples opinion here wouldn't matter is because the majority is not always right.

Ex: A Leader is running for office and they decided to have elections. People go and vote and the majority would win but the leader flat out sucks.

If the staff makes a mistake we can pinpoint it and make sure it dosn't happen. Also if the people hate the person applying but yet all the staff thinks he fits the job perfectly we would be stuck in a lose lose situation. Mods are suppose to be dislike by people, just as cops are. We are the shit shovelers around here and when we handle situations we just get shit on even more.

So the more a mod is disliked the more affective they are, in my opinion. If a mod is loved by everyone obviously he has not being moding. People dislike to be called out on their faults and people don't like to own up to it so if you infract or warn someone is going to be pissed and then hate that said mod.

So if we listed to your opinions we could possibly make a mistake hiring someone or make a mistake not hiring. We do appreciate your opinions but not in situations like this, but you are still free to speak them though pms. If you have proof of the person applying please send it to us in a pm.
    Last edited by NitroAbob; 09-26-2010 at 03:48 AM.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Natto's Avatar Piece of Kek

Country
    Thanks
    the admins must've done this along time ago when the applications are closed because some people might think that it's still open.
    way the go ending the problem, stroop XD

I like to start wildfires

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    I don't want you guys to fell as if we don't care about your opinions but we can't have you voicing them on the apps. You can call them out on their faults, and I see that as kind of a test, but don't make it into a big deal. You are entitles to dislike people and have your opinions heard so don't think we are tying to suppress that basic human right.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Banned

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Faith;174782]wouldnt are votes count... what if 75% of the server hates him ><
    we deserve some sort of vote if he/she deserves TGM/GM/DEV/ETC. pfftt[/QUOT]

80% server hates me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information