Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Xsane's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    most of my models are custom textured, some were used in oblivion and blablabla, my scythe is completely custom i just need to fix the texture because it ****ed up when i took pic . darkblood too which is currently used on DG. in my opinion pics can be criticized at some point but not extremely cause u don't have any special details.

and ur asking for more unique stuff but some of the items in-game use google images themselves and other do have custom textures but its basic.
    Last edited by Xsane; 10-04-2010 at 01:16 AM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Xsane View Post
    most of my models are custom textured, some were used in oblivion and blablabla, my scythe is completely custom i just need to fix the texture because it ****ed up when i took pic . darkblood too which is currently used on DG. in my opinion pics can be criticized at some point but not extremely cause u don't have any special details.

and ur asking for more unique stuff but some of the items in-game use google images themselves and other do have custom textures but its basic.
    In the new client, most items are fixed.
    Loads are deleted and replaced with new custom items.

Xsane's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    kk well thats good. usually most pserver keep all items bc they cant make better

i havent really modeled in months, im more doing university work on solid edge the technical model maker

Banned

Thanks
    You is pro at this sht.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information