JShaya's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    Well i got banned i had 3 warnings fair enough but one the 4th one was so unfair i got fliped in the wall glitch and didnt know how to get out.
    please unbann me this isnt right?
    please give me some respect is should be in the other 3 pics if he shot them i kept on asking how to get out.
    3 WARNINGS ARE FAIR
    my fourth is fake so i get banned for nothing? Please admin or gm read
    i have been in fgunz for like over 2 year's and i have donated and was planning on donating lot's more but now i can't?
    UNBANN ME PLOX THIS ISNT FAIR AND I ENJOY PLAYING?

well i got banned.
    simple's
    but for nothing really i said before 3 warning that is fair and i apreciate this.
    but my fourth wasnt real i got fliped into the wall and i didnt know how to get out.
    but Kavo if you're reading this tell me didnt i say a lot how do i get out/

i am requesting my account to be unbannable:Medishot/StyriaExertZ
    thanks.
    this is from John bb from a private message:
    if you find this ban unfair (I'm sure you do) Then go and appeal your ban (Post a thread asking for an unban) im sure you do he agrees with me this is a real comment ask if you dont believe me i am sure you all understand i can be flaming sometimes and get angry with you and i have 3 warning's
    but this warning is not right Who agree's with me i got fliped Lol this isnt right i request a un bann please Thanks
    Please make my day thanks.
    oh yeah i got a freind who's donating lot's so Rofl but he finds it stupid as i told him at school today. he used to play but for personal reason's had to leave.
    Hell be coming back Cuz of me ;D but i wont be able to play with him.
    Un bann and i will be much more mature and responsible and donate a lot more Thanks.
    Last edited by Nickachu; 10-04-2010 at 08:20 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    Rejoin the room if you get glitched in a wall. Btw, I was in the same same room as you when it happened, right?

Skye's Avatar Clouds

Thanks
    /Moved to help and support, Lol, you got 3 warnings. x[

"The Image between vision and reality, is unspeakable."

Sig deleted, too big. ( spoilers don't work anymore )

-Alym

Thanks
    yes but i got told that 3 warning's isnt a bann but a 4th is a bann but its not fair and yes kavo you were there i got fliped and didnt i kept asking how do i get out? becuase i didnt like it its poo and i didnt really want to go in there its not my fault but i cant see how i got banned not right Rofl please i hope i get inbanned Rofl plz

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StyriaExertZ View Post
    yes but i got told that 3 warning's isnt a bann but a 4th is a bann but its not fair and yes kavo you were there i got fliped and didnt i kept asking how do i get out? becuase i didnt like it its poo and i didnt really want to go in there its not my fault but i cant see how i got banned not right Rofl please i hope i get inbanned Rofl plz
    Yes, you asked how to get out and I said "Rejoin". Send McSic or SuperWaffle a PM and tell them what happened.

Banned

Thanks
    Merged the 2 threads together, seriously don't make 2 threads about the same thing.
    wait patiently and if you don't get a reply from an admin, simply PM them.
    First warning about this..

thanks.

Thanks
    Sorry. i understand now thanks.

Gm_Admin read please i dont want this forgotten about Thanks.

and i pm'd waffle and ade a new thread sorry about the 2 but still no feedback and no answer lool just want to get fgunz back sorry for being anoying but i love this community and i love the guy's and girls if any ;D its fun and i never get bored
    Last edited by Jakanadin; 10-04-2010 at 09:47 PM.

Nigel's Avatar Ex Head- Game Master

Country
    Thanks
    Hmm i give you the benefit of the doubt. However you need stroop to remove 1 warning.

Thanks
    Ok thanks. thanks you for understanding my probem. thanks.

Thread Information