Thanks
    i just arrive home today beacuse that darn kid do sumethin with my account i just arrive today i apologize for what happen he said i got banned beacuse of other said that my brother is using hack but we dont have hack here maybe its pc preformance problem i check everything but when other said damn dude what's your hp? i said my hp is 40 they wouldnt bealive me coz when i press tab my ping is 0 and other got 100+ pings what's my problem my lil bro said some one told him god moding and i ask him how he got banned and i told him to ask permission if he will use my acc
    im soo busy work and got lot to do i relax while playing Fgunz it made my stress down
    soo i wonder how could i fix this ping!! coz im from philippines while playing my pc is kinda lil bit laggy i hope u can help me ill give a big deal on that lil boy later i apologize for what he did if he say sumthin bad so maybe that's why my account got banned after i get unbanned ill go change pass never give him my account so that lil boy wouldnt do any mistake again. {_Thnx Sir_}

Banned

Thanks
    What happens on your acc is your problem.
    You are banned and that is final unless Dave is nice and wants to unban.

JohnB's Avatar 2kawaii2live&2sugoi2die

Country
    Thanks
    I'm just gonna reply in a closed thread.

Eh, yeah, You're not getting that account back, If you share your account, and it gets banned, it's your fault.

Have a nice day.

Banned

Thanks
    I didn't lock it you fruitcake <3

Thread Information