Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Been thinking about this for a year now. I don't know. Things have changed. Friends have become foes, and foes have become friends. Responsibilities have been gained, loves have been found, and the like. I love this community, and it has found a permanent place in my mind as what it once was before I had become a Game Master for F.R.O.S.E., before I became a Forum Moderator, before I became a Super Moderator, and sadly, it is now but a thing of the past. Talking to UkRaiNeR the other day, I told him how I no longer see any pleasure working under current management, and he told me I should resign since the joy has been taken. Rules that I created to try and keep the Forums clean ultimately ended up failing me, even though most mature members agreed with it. Anyways, I can no longer take working under such a tyrannical dictator. McSic, I guess with power comes the need for Dictatorship. Whatever McSic says, flies. Well, I suppose you are no Forsaken or no UkRaiNeR so I've come to expect nothing less from you. SuperWaffle, I still have some respect for you, but unbanning Weiipeiik without NitroAnon's permission dropped it by a tremendous amount. I expected so much more from the both of you; I honestly expected you both to exceed my expectations as leaders of our community, and honestly, you both have failed in my eyes. This is how you treat your Staff team? Telling them if they talk back they are fired? Well guess what? I formally resign from Freestylers World, and I have not one regret for ANY and ALL actions I have made on this Forum. To my friends, I hope you remember me as a time of day, and to my foes, it was nice to have you dislike and even go so far as to hate me. To my Moderator's, I had a wonderful time being your friend and working alongside of you and I am truly sorry if I came off as an asshole to some of you. I just wanted you all to do your job correctly, but obviously I've failed mine as much as McSic or SuperWaffle did theirs. To the community, I wish you the utmost amount of luck and I hope to God that Freestyle GunZ stays afloat. UkRaiNeR created an amazing community, and I hope that SuperWaffle and McSic keep it that way, even if the way they treat the people that WORK for them like crap trying to keep their Forum's clean.

I love you all, and with the best regards,

Jakanadin, recently resigned Freestyler's World Super Forum Moderator.

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Jaka i will miss you.

Skye's Avatar Clouds

Thanks
    ... ;_; R.I.P Another awesome staff gone.

"The Image between vision and reality, is unspeakable."

Sig deleted, too big. ( spoilers don't work anymore )

-Alym

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Same Weiipeiik. I miss our old days as very good friends. Back when I were a regular member . It'll be nice to actually not have to be a horrible asshole now .

To Ragnarok AKA Mio AKA Byakuran, ehh, it's no big deal really. All this is doing is freeing up a major amount of time I never had before. I fought with my parents all the time due to me moderating these Forums. Turned down time to hang out with friends due to these Forums. It'll be nice to finally be able to get things done without having to worry about Moderating. I'm sure McSic and SuperWaffle will pick someone good to replace me. Do not worry.
    Last edited by Jakanadin; 10-11-2010 at 04:26 AM.

Dollars's Avatar Tanaka Taro

Thanks
    Jak i'm going to miss you
    Hope to see you on Lotro or msn though. :|
    good luck in the future

D O L L A R S デュラララ!!

Banned

Thanks
    Your not waiting a month

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    I may be in the same boat with you Jak,
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks
    bye Jak.
    we better still talk on msn or ill QQ
    i love you and wish you hadnt done that.

Skye's Avatar Clouds

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Same Weiipeiik. I miss our old days as very good friends. Back when I were a regular member . It'll be nice to actually not have to be a horrible asshole now .

To Ragnarok AKA Mio AKA Byakuran, ehh, it's no big deal really. All this is doing is freeing up a major amount of time I never had before. I fought with my parents all the time due to me moderating these Forums. Turned down time to hang out with friends due to these Forums. It'll be nice to finally be able to get things done without having to worry about Moderating. I'm sure McSic and SuperWaffle will pick someone good to replace me. Do not worry.
    You Don't need to moderate the forum ALL the time, why can't you trust us mod and show you what we can do? you don't have to be stressed, fight with your parents just to go see fgunz forum like everyday, why don't you take a break instead of making a big decision like this x_x

"The Image between vision and reality, is unspeakable."

Sig deleted, too big. ( spoilers don't work anymore )

-Alym

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    S-mods have lost so much power its unbelievable.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information