Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Omg, another one that leaves

man why this happening well talk to you on msn

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Well now I feel bad about leaving since I made such a big impact Q.Q.

@Hellish, sounds good . Just get ahold of me and we'll see.

@Nigel, yes it is. Which is one of the main reasons as to why I didn't resign earlier, I loved being a part of the Staff list and working with my good friends.

@Xemgin, I tried to a while ago and to no avail or else I would probably stay. They make fine leaders, just need to change how they rule and they'll do much better without me. Dictating all decisions like they have can ruin relationships with Staff members, I mean yes they have the right to, it's their game and Forums, but then again the Staff members have a right to resign if they feel the need to.

@ TwisT, I like green better <3.

@Stroop, thanks my man. That made me feel important being on there lol. That really made me feel bad since I did take care of multiple things on the Forums. Oh well, there will be more people to do those jobs in my stead . Talk to you on MSN too. Btw, I know Weiipeiik and I like him, but the deal was, as I have stated multiple times previously, between myself, Nitro, and Weii. So unbanning him is like a slap in myself and Nitro's faces :/.

@Anime, bye bye <3.

@Galaxy, sorry I never re-hired you </3, now is your chance? .

@Alym, you still have NitroAnon and the other Moderator's bud . And I'm on MSN if you still need help Moderating. I still know all of the rules.

@AderZ, you're welcome budd.

@Kyuu, it has sadly, but with change comes better things as well as worse things.

@Kavo, Aww, thanks my man . I'll miss you too haha.

@Eno, You argumentative, yet good friend of mine <3. It'll suck not arguing with you anymore, err, well, having a good reason to anyways. But then again, when did we ever have our reasons to?

@Stephan, don't be sad bro. Still can talk on MSN . And don't see me as your reason to stay. Yoy are a Developer, and a damned good one. You'll do fine without me bro <3.

@Redbeek, I'll miss everyone as well. As I said, I may be far more inactive, but I'll come on every once in a while to check in.

@McSic, I am not mad at you but you really need to change the way you control things my man. I know you have total control, but posting what you did was extremely unnecessary. Instead of being mean to the people enforcing my rules I made, you should have just messaged me, talked to me about it, and discussed that you did not want the rule any longer because you saw the Forums becoming too strict. I would have understood it, removed the rule, and posted an announcement. But that was just too messed up my man.

@Legancy, thanks dude . I don't need luck anymore though <3

@Famous, everything happens for a reason .

Thanks everyone. I'm sorry to go, but there will be another in my stead. I'll be on regularly to check this Thread and reply, but other than that, I'll be on MSN a little more often, and I'm almost always on Facebook . Add me <3.

http://www.facebook.com/Jakanadin

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    You were a piece of joy!

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KyuuIsBack View Post
    Now I think you should agree with me that FGunZ has changed... the day Forsaken left it all had went in shambles and you know that. "dictator" is the correct word to be used with this leadership. FGunZ won't get you anywhere in life, all it does is consumes time which has been a waste.
    We all knew it but we all didn't know how bad it has changed. I always agreed that it changed but I never seen how much untill now.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Joobie's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Mmm... Another one fallen into the dust.
    All I can say is that you've tried to enforce the rules
    many times to make the rules stuck inside our thick skulls.
    You will be missed on the forums as others say
    I wish the best of luck to you in life

Fresh's Avatar Supremeˇˇ

Thanks
    You were my favorite S-Mod. Good luck with your life, best wishes bro.

IGN: Supremeˇˇ

[HxC]Mutal's Avatar Sophisticated

Thanks
    After finishing off my training, I was browsing the forums while stretching, and I almost tore a muscle when I saw this thread.
    I don't really know what to say, but that I'm happy that you at least stay on the forums. In my eyes, you were are one of the best moderators this forums have ever seen, if not THE best moderator. And you are absolutely right with your criticism towards the management of Freestylers GunZ, although I will not spill any more time speaking of this. It's a shame that there indeed is a lot of power abuse on F-GunZ, but it's a shame that those who do not really abuse their powers get the blame. To make a long story short Jakanadin, I support your decision and I respect it. And I hope that you will still be around here for a long long time.

All the best in your ex-staff status,

Mutal
    ----- [HxC]Mutal -----

Number of people that took the bait:
    Spoiler!

Thanks
    JAKANADIN FOR PRESIDENT!

i dont know you but...

GL IN LIFE

10. The following user said thank you to KoVu for this useful post:

Boss (10-11-2010)

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AsianThunder View Post
    Damn, this is something that I would'nt expect to see in my lifetime.

Jaka, I understand how you feel and would appreciate it, if you took some time to read this thread. https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...aff&highlight=

Yeah, so goodbye and good luck in life.
    I wrote a poem about my resignation today if I do decided that thats what I truly want.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information