Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    Dunno who keeps up with MAIET and stuff, but this is straight from them. But apparently MAIET is releasing a HUGE update before GunZ: The Second Duel dubbed GunZ 1.5

"We'll renew GunZ the Duel for new regions & current regions.
    Actually we're preparing major update for this winter. - It's related to whole new type items. We think that it will help to re-upgrade the game system. Items are NOT designed for prem. only. We'll provide both of them - prem & bounty. After this update, we'll redesign whole quest system for faster updates and better gameplay."

http://maiet.tistory.com/
    http://forums.ijji.com/showthread.php?t=994255

Discussion has raged on ********** and ijji. Look into it, sounds nice to me. I've always wanted GunZ to have more item types.
    Last edited by NIII; 10-11-2010 at 11:50 PM.

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    If only i could read what that website says o.o

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    This is so old.

Cole World

Thanks
    Thanks for the Chinese/Japanese link >.>

The more you get to know a person, the more attractive they become to you. Because everything beautiful you see on the inside of them, suddenly you see on the outside of them, too.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Redbeek View Post
    People are talking about it on ijji, added link to the discussion.

JohnB's Avatar 2kawaii2live&2sugoi2die

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Redbeek View Post
    http://www.google.com/translate

:o

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by JohnB View Post
    it takes to long to do that. and it doesnt really work.

JohnB's Avatar 2kawaii2live&2sugoi2die

Country
    Thanks
    Lol alright, Just trying to help XD

OT: "Sounds" good I guess. Let's just hope it's not an update that the following day, MAIET get tonnes of complaintssssssssssssss.

Banned

Thanks
    dl google chrome > do you want to translate this page? > yes > wait 30 sec > decent translation

[HxC]Mutal's Avatar Sophisticated

Thanks
    I'll have a go at translating the translated English into normal English, give me half an hour.

We have failed to update our blog for a long time now. We've been so busy since the company is growing so fast. And I haven't had that much time in the past time.

As I mentioned earlier, Maiet will participate the G-Star 2010 convention for the first time. GunZ: The Duel had some problems with the contract, it was late, at the juseutaeseon Softexpo.... ..... bit this time it's really going to participate.

B2C

This year's G-Star 2010 B2C, Neowiz the company's new MMORPG management "Ray Brothers" will be on display. Because of that, those who haven't experienced Poise will also be able to experience a public-inch made display about Ray Brothers, how many people will be able to experience this is a big question.

Ray Brothers, the current G-Star team for the 2010 show, is preparing a separate "G-Star Version" (GSTAR edition). This version, not related to the 2nd closed beta version, will allow access for a short time to have a closer look into the key content and features. You could see this as a trimmed version.

More information regarding this subject will be discussed again at a later date.

B2B

B2B tubes "My Aetna entertainment" in the name of a separate space is going to be provided. Unfortunately, only companies are going to be allowed here. We will be unveiling:

3 products in place, we will exhibit.

* GunZ: the Duel 1.5 (testing)
    * GunZ: the Second Duel
    * RaiderZ

Guns 2 is going to be a expansion of GunZ: The Duel. The first playable version for the actual show is finished. G-Star is making plans to introduce the current version of the new PvP and PvE in a map produced from inside a prototype for a smaller version.

But this version is expected to prohibit the disclosure by the media to look and we don't think you will be able to see. We ended the show after the Brothers plans to release part 2 of the information on this play but I think the trailer will not be included. About this part of GunZ 2 publisher CJ Internet in Korea is a necessary part cheukgwaui consultation I would like to be forewarned.

As you can see in the name. We're thinking of adding a new game-play to GunZ 2 and we'll be testing this in GunZ 1.5

This is the current release of the winter break that aims to develop and add new maps as before, or the extent to which the new items are added as new games are added to the system update.

For more information about Brothers 1.5 is also expected to unveil later.

I do not take any responsibility for this translation! I've translated this just to make it easier for you people to read through the original translation provided by Google.
    Last edited by [HxC]Mutal; 10-12-2010 at 12:41 AM.
    ----- [HxC]Mutal -----

Number of people that took the bait:
    Spoiler!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information