Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ricepeas View Post
    ...near impossible...

I dont code, but nothing is achieved by doing the easy things and only the easy things.

ricepeas's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Coding is extremely boring and time consuming. I dont know what got into me to posses me to do it. =/

Pleas Click on my Pokemon to help them lvl up!

Donator

Thanks
    Well imo, if you're not going to attempt new things, dont claim to be able to. That applies to every staff position.

Icy's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    This would be so epic.

Banned

Thanks
    bro fix that sig =_=

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by kenken182 View Post
    This would be so epic.

Lololololololololol.

Sorry, I appreciate your support, but please dont take up my screen next time kthxbye.

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    I'm pretty sure some one will abuse this. >.>

8. The following user said thank you to -AznNinja for this useful post:

Boss (10-12-2010)

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by -AznNinja View Post
    I'm pretty sure some one will abuse this. >.>
    We already stated that, people will find ways to abuse anything. What is the worst thing that can happen in this?

Someone make a room (apparently they want people in it or they would make it private).
    People join and have fun.
    If the room master randomly kicks people, there are no people in the room, people will get mad and leave because of it. No one will want to play with that room master anymore. It isnt going to ruin the server, they will just have to make a new game.

ftwxxx's Avatar 完美

Thanks
    Originally Posted by NIII View Post

It is the room masters room, he should be able to do with it what he wants. You have no idea how many times I have made a special room with certain conditions asked, and people come in and just ruin it because they out number me. If the room master gains room master title because previous room master left, it is previous room masters fault for not giving a trustworthy person room master before leaving.

Although I know it WILL cause problems, is it really better to not step into untouched territory? The server will never progress unless it takes a chance at something. Some players will get mad, some players already get mad when their rooms are ruined, or when they get kicked out anyway. It isnt THAT big of a deal for someone to be able to kick whenever they want. People will post on the forums about it, but they already do that, so who cares?

Just think about what is achieved by it.
    People posting on the forums about being kicked from a room is rare, you must not be that active on the forums then.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by NIII View Post
    We already stated that, people will find ways to abuse anything. What is the worst thing that can happen in this?

Someone make a room (apparently they want people in it or they would make it private).
    People join and have fun.
    If the room master randomly kicks people, there are no people in the room, people will get mad and leave because of it. No one will want to play with that room master anymore. It isnt going to ruin the server, they will just have to make a new game.
    Bro....the master isn't gonna kick EVERYONE, just the people that are threatening, and people would probably be happy about this cause there would be less competition for them. So what are the people who are kicked suppose to do? Play with 3 other people on the server? Not fun at all my friend, trust me. I've be a victim of "countless kicks for no reason", and this is without a "master".

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information