[HxC]Mutal's Avatar Sophisticated

Thanks
    I know I can be a huge asshole sometimes, and indeed, today is one of those days.
    Just a minute ago I came across iLurhvYu's GM application in which he stated:

"First Off, My English rate between 1-10 [10 best;1 Worest] is 9.5."

Well then, let's take a look at how good his English is then, shall we?

Key:
    Missing words/ letters
    Wrong spelling
    Sentences that give me the 'what the' expression ( o.0 )

Name:
    James Wilson Nguyen

13, My Date Of Birth is March 21st , 1997

In game name (IGN):
    iLurhvYu , But i'm going to change it to 'SexyBoii'

About me:
    I love mathamatics.. [cough I'm Asian, What did you expect?] I am very strict about everything. I take everything very seriously. I love solving hard problems and people's problems. I would really like it if I get complemented. [Who doesn't..] . If you want to contact me,
    Msn : [email protected]
    Aim : [email protected]
    Gmail : [email protected]
    Yahoo : [email protected]

Rather short sentences for a proficient English user aren't they?

How active are you?:
    Mondays-Thursdays : 4-5 Hours a Day? I do go to school you know.
    Fridays - Sundays : 6-10 Hours a Day?

Do you meet all of the requirements?
    I do meet all of the requirements but except for one. I haven't been on the forums for 3 months. Bleh. I signed up like 2 months after I played FreeStyler Gunz.

Do you have any experience with being a game moderator? (No need to mention names of servers):
    I'm very sorry but I haven't (should be 'don't ')because this is my first Gunz Private server. I am enjoying the community and the staff. The game play is also very awesome.

Why should you be accepted as a staff member? What can you contribute to us?:
    When I get on FreeStyler Gunz, allI see is just normal people and donors. No Game Masters. I would like to change that. I am active to this game. You should accept me because I want to experience and I want to succeed in being a Game Master. This is my first private server so I would love to experience it and tryout everything. When (What about 'if' ) I become a GM, thefirst thing I would do is just read the guidelines on being a Game Master of Gunz.

Do you speak any other languages beside English?:
    First Off, My English rate between 1-10 [10 best;1 Worest] is 9.5.
    I do speak Vietnamese and basic French, Italian, and Spanish.

Closing:
    I hope there's no E-go or and Rage in this Application. I'm very sorry if you got declined. I thank you for reading this application. I really took some time into this. Good Luck, Have Fun, and Good manners everyone! c[:

I think this person used Word to type his application, since he does write difficult words correctly, but his sentence formation 'sucks'. And why do I think he used Word to type his application? Because he used 'Freestyler' instead of 'Freestylers / Freestyle' and instead of 'gameplay' he used 'game play' which are both mistakes caused by a spelling checker.

So why am I criticizing this application?
    I'm not criticizing the application itself, I am criticizing the way this person rates his own English. Because if you are a proficient English user, you are be able to link sentences instead of writing short, individual sentences.

Write whatever you think of this as a reply, but do not even dare to attack me since I do not attack anyone in this thread, I'm only pointing out the mistakes the person made in his application. Hell, I'll even make it easier to understand:

What is this thread all about?
    I think IlurhvYu's English is not at the level he thinks it is, and this thread proves my point.

There you have it, thanks for taking the time to read this thread since it's not really that interesting.
    Last edited by [HxC]Mutal; 10-16-2010 at 07:44 AM.
    ----- [HxC]Mutal -----

Number of people that took the bait:
    Spoiler!

2. The following 2 users say thank you to [HxC]Mutal for this useful post:

Atlantica (10-17-2010), HellSniper (10-16-2010)

Skye's Avatar Clouds

Thanks
    Locked, this is not necessary, your just trying to make other applicants look stupid so you would get a higher chance of getting the job. please stop this. =/

"The Image between vision and reality, is unspeakable."

Sig deleted, too big. ( spoilers don't work anymore )

-Alym

4. The following 5 users say thank you to Skye for this useful post:

Alexxx (10-16-2010), Electricity (10-16-2010), JungHae (10-16-2010), Legancy (10-16-2010), NitroAbob (10-16-2010)

Thread Information