Country
    Thanks
    no one votes for me? XD
    i think the nicest person here is Stroop

I like to start wildfires

Thanks
    Originally Posted by NitroAnon View Post
    jeremy hands down

hes the only one who i found was nice and has not proven me wrong like all the others

and not mcsic he calls me a dumbass
    Thanks <3.

Also I so pick you. I like alot of other people but your the best and I have known you forever. You never let me down <3.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xDViet,

I really don't care if it's his brother. They can both grow up. Also when I posted screenshots and replay's. Stroop said that he isn't going to even give a warning. Wow. That's pathetic.

Now I hope you can all see If I become a total rude prick. But if the staff want to be like that then I will stop posting egotistical people and other kind's of people. They can find them for themselves. I am not going to help and I give up. It shows what people really are like. So I am glad I am becoming stupid.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 06-12-2009 at 06:01 AM.

Thanks
    jokes to the side here for a moment.

Gunz is a game, not a social platform.

So who really cares?

Spider's Avatar »OceanĄ° | Deric

Thanks
    Originally Posted by NitroAnon View Post
    jeremy hands down

hes the only one who i found was nice and has not proven me wrong like all the others

and not mcsic he calls me a dumbass
    BirdHouse, Jeremy, Nitroanon
    »OceanĄ°|Treason

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    BirdHouse, Jeremy, Nitroanon

Thank you Spider <3. Also you are on my good list <3. Duh!!. Always have been <3.

xDViet's Avatar Wanna deepfry my eggroll?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Thanks <3.

Also I so pick you. I like alot of other people but your the best and I have known you forever. You never let me down <3.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xDViet,

I really don't care if it's his brother. They can both grow up. Also when I posted screenshots and replay's. Stroop said that he isn't going to even give a warning. Wow. That's pathetic.

Now I hope you can all see If I become a total rude prick. But if the staff want to be like that then I will stop posting egotistical people and other kind's of people. They can find them for themselves. I am not going to help and I give up. It shows what people really are like. So I am glad I am becoming stupid.
    Hmm seems your not taking in what I just stated.
    I stated that it was his brother -- ONLY HIS BROTHER -- in other words, this has nothing to do with the original Bulba which left a few months ago, though, you still go on treating the original one as if he's the same person as his brother?

Plus, if you noticed, I'm one of the people in this community that doesn't agree with the way the rules are -- specifically the flame (or what you insecure kids consider as flame) rule.
    So the way I saw that report, I wouldn't have given a warning for something as pathetic as a barely offensive conversation between two others.

Anyways, no more off-topic convos (;

Back to the main topic, I still think Moto = friendliest
    Last edited by xDViet; 06-12-2009 at 06:22 AM.

Spider's Avatar »OceanĄ° | Deric

Thanks
    i have a feeling this who's the nicest?! is gonna be a war fought between ppl who think they are nice

NO FLAME THREAD PLOXX
    »OceanĄ°|Treason

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    I`m MEAN Muahahahahaha
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Natto's Avatar Piece of Kek

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stroopwafels View Post
    I`m MEAN Muahahahahaha
    stay away from the d@rk side D:
    you were born to be nice xD

-edit-
    darn censor D:

I like to start wildfires

Thanks
    Originally Posted by xDViet View Post
    Hmm seems your not taking in what I just stated.
    I stated that it was his brother -- ONLY HIS BROTHER -- in other words, this has nothing to do with the original Bulba which left a few months ago, though, you still go on treating the original one as if he's the same person as his brother?

Plus, if you noticed, I'm one of the people in this community that doesn't agree with the way the rules are -- specifically the flame (or what you insecure kids consider as flame) rule.
    So the way I saw that report, I wouldn't have given a warning for something as pathetic as a barely offensive conversation between two others.

Anyways, no more off-topic convos (;

Back to the main topic, I still think Moto = friendliest
    I know you said it's his brother. But I didn't know there was an original one. I have a life and I don't need to know everybody on a game. Also, It's not pathetic its called caring for myself, and not having to put up with trash people. Don't call people kid's cause I bet your one too. So please watch how you say things. Thanks.

You should watch the replay .

Thanks.

P.S Now we can go back on topic because if I were you I'd be quite and not say anything to that statement cause there would be nothing to say.

Last edited by Jeremy; 06-12-2009 at 01:18 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information