Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    This asshole named Jakanadin won't stop spamming. Hate this guy. Kid needs to get a damn life. It's like, as soon as I resign, this immature child just comes in posting completely random and utterly useless posts like no tomorrow because he can now that it completely complies with the rules. Some people just have no morals, or for that matter, maturity.

Anyways, after bashing myself to prove a point, I have a question for SuperWaffle, what is the Moderator's jobs now?

"Forum Moderator - People who keep order on the forums. Remove spam, enforce rules, edit posts/threads, and over-watch the forums."

Since spam is now allowed, the rules can really not be broken unless one random person comes on and posts warez, advertisements, and the like, which happens once every blue moon. People VERY rarely flame on the Forums, and some is even allowed along with Ego in the correct sections. So, restating what I argued previously, what is the point of having Forum Moderator's as of now?

Out of respect for me, I'd like the member posts to be to a minimum please. Just trying to receive a little insight on what the outcome for my Moderator's will be.

By the way, the point I was trying to prove is that some members are pissed off by spam; one member being me.
    Last edited by Jakanadin; 10-21-2010 at 04:00 AM.

2. The following 9 users say thank you to Jakanadin for this useful post:

coolpat (10-21-2010), Harmony2 (10-21-2010), Hype (10-21-2010), Keite (10-21-2010), Nickachu (10-21-2010), Overdrive (10-21-2010), Phrus. (10-21-2010), Joel (10-21-2010), Skye (10-21-2010)

Banned

Thanks
    Exactlly my point.
    What is my job?

Agree with every word to the fullist.

Country
    Thanks
    Pretty much rank is the only thing now. If someone spams? It's alright. Someone flames? It's multiple warnings and THEN punishment. But barely anyone flames anymore, and rage/ego is for flaming/egoing. Moderator's are now useless and I hate that for you guys.

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Ahh well, its life... i guess Rage/Ego section was made because of the too much ego.. so then they say "keep ego on a low level"

Country
    Thanks
    I made the section. Brought the idea to Stroop, presented him the rules, and created the list. Just had him create the section and whatnot. It ended the whole feud between the Staff list about ego being allowed on the Forums or not.

Country
    Thanks
    I wouldn't have gotten demoted. One little member wouldn't cost a high-ranking Staff member his job fool. Go troll elsewhere. You're not important enough as one person to cost me my job.

Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    I wouldn't have gotten demoted. One little member wouldn't cost a high-ranking Staff member his job fool. Go troll elsewhere. You're not important enough as one person to cost me my job.
    oh umad, i didn't mean it that way, but you're so smart, i guess you're right
    oh and i couldnt help but tell you to stop getting humped in your sig.

Country
    Thanks
    Not responding to children .

Anyways, Stroop wake up and fix the Moderator positions.

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Lol @ The random troll.
    Anyway, Since when was spam allowed? I never got this memo.
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Katsuro View Post
    Lol @ The random troll.
    Anyway, Since when was spam allowed? I never got this memo.
    Lol @ the newgen
    and so demanding Jaka, he will do as he wishes
    remember what you said, you're just a member now

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information