Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    the funny thing is.. i kind of predicted you wouldn't....>_> owell
    Why would I? Nothing you can say will change my mind. You are no different for the some odd thousands who are close minded. Believe it or not you share a lot in common with some major Jesus freaks. Again we both are ignorant on the subject so we should just shut up. I do find your view a tad unique and somewhat funny. *not in a mocking way though*

I just wish you could spend a day with my International Affairs teacher. He is amazing at arguing both sides of any subject, which is why I love his class. You say something, regardless of if he agrees or not he can give you a great opposite argument.
    Last edited by NitroAbob; 10-27-2010 at 04:22 AM.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    Originally Posted by NitroAnon View Post
    Why would I? Nothing you can say will change my mind. You are no different for the some odd thousands who are close minded. Believe it or not you share a lot in common with some major Jesus freaks. Again we both are ignorant on the subject so we should just shut up. I do find your view a tad unique and somewhat funny. *not in a mocking way though*

I just wish you could spend a day with my International Affairs teacher. He is amazing at arguing both sides of any subject, which is why I love his class. You say something, regardless of if he agrees or not he can give you a great opposite argument.
    idk, i don't want to talk about this with u anymore because ur so open minded u won't even read what i wrote that just explained that first paragraph u just wrote. u hate to be wrong and thats just the meat and potatoes of this thread.

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by NitroAnon View Post
    Do some research...

People fear gods and doing anything that would upset them/him scares the shit outta people. The idea of going to hell is better then any laws you can have. Virtually religion keeps people from going around doing what they want. If the idea of any sort of afterlife was not introduced imagine what kinda of life people would live. I can almost guarantee that with out any religions the would would be alot more chaotic and filled with alot more death. Alot of churches go around helping 3rd world places and the homeless yet people wanna talk shit about em'.

People's idea about religion are based on what a few people have shown them. Not all religion is bad and tries to shove it down your throat. I know alot of churches around here go to mission trips to feed the homeless and provide medical care to South America and Africa.

Religions have been around a lil after the beginning of man. Gods and Goddesses, real or fake, struck fear into the people that believed in them. Higher laws then any man could create and all for the purpose of living a good life. However religions have changed due to technology but the principals stay the same. Live a good life and go to a better afterlife and lead a bad life and go to a worse after life. Knowing this fact, again regardless of what you believe, religion does hold people from committing certain acts as a whole.

Religion, in my opinion, is necessary for the human race to survive. May the religion be aggressive about spreading or passive, the ultimate achievement is holding us together as a whole. You guys, from what I have read, are basing your views on extremists. Extremists can go to hell in my opinion, and that goes for anything. Anyone who trys to force anyone onto any idea or thing sets a bad example for everyone they are in cahoots with. I view religion, as a whole, a good thing
    if that is true i kill myself lol

no but seriously. religion is needed to survive? it is actually the other way around these days. for example: the pope said that using condoms is not allowed... and because of that alot of people in africa get aids DAILY. and also now in europe alot of priests and guys like that admit they touched little children (not funny) . another thing is that diffrent religions cant live together in peace (how much we try it fails everytime) wich is actually retarded if you think about it.

the world is better off without religion. but ofcourse there are always people who need lies to live a normal life.

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    i agreee.
    religion has caused many wars and genocide in the past.
    This.
    Religion is crowd control. Sometimes it can go very wrong.
    Last edited by Katsuro; 10-27-2010 at 11:06 AM.
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    funny, god doesn't even excists in my eyes =)

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    funny, god doesn't even excists in my eyes =)
    same here... is it me or are more people on the internet with all the readily-available knowledge at their hands more prone to become agnostic/atheist?

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    same here... is it me or are more people on the internet with all the readily-available knowledge at their hands more prone to become agnostic/atheist?
    I disagree.
    Her eyes,
    She had came.
    By force,
    Or...,

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Its just that

If there would be a god, then why the hell is this world so screwed up?

why is there so many hate, why does aids and cancer even exists? why are people into drugs? why is there even drugs?

those questions, seriously... if thers a dude watching from 'above' who had the power to create this world, then why the hell did it become like this? there is no proper answer for that... don't say hes mad at us, because thats just total nonsense

Thanks
    Its just that

why is there so many hate, why does aids and cancer even exists? why are people into drugs? why is there even drugs?

those questions, seriously... if thers a dude watching from 'above' who had the power to create this world, then why the hell did it become like this? there is no proper answer for that... don't say hes mad at us, because thats just total nonsense
    Im not saying I agree with this statement but the answer is free will.
    Her eyes,
    She had came.
    By force,
    Or...,

~Firebrand~'s Avatar Brand of Justice-Yo daddy

Thanks
    Its just that

I find this question funny cause, if there was a god and if I was him, would I want to take care of humans 24-7 with all the crap we do?

It'd be like having one admin for WoW, I'd just imagine sh** hitting the fan, but I think I would get sick of quite alot of assholes, hell, I wouldn't want to take care of me if I was god.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information