Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Skye's Avatar Clouds

Thanks
    This is beyond stupid, its a warning get over it.

"The Image between vision and reality, is unspeakable."

Sig deleted, too big. ( spoilers don't work anymore )

-Alym

Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
    This is beyond stupid, its a warning get over it.
    this is the help and support section, be a good mod.

[HxC]Mutal's Avatar Sophisticated

Thanks
    Oh gosh you're just like kids in the kindergarten..

PwnedByMe, you need to stop caring about this warning, it's a warning, nothing serious.
    Slugheady, stop trolling PwnedByMe, and stop saying he's immature, as far as I know you're the one who attacked him personally which is very immature in my eyes. And weren't you the one who wrote:
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    If I say this 4 times: Does this server has dots?

Then I'm getting a warning for it, now that is so not spam in my eyes, spam would be annoying and instead of just answering some questions people report, thats my point.
    Beast, I think you should be one of those good GM's that take some effort into looking into posts and see if, in this case, the spam was intentional to annoy someone, or unintentional. And I'm sure you're mature enough to admit it when a mistake has been made.
    And the other people in this chat, not calling names, should learn to read things before they post, because I've seen the same 'solution' over and over again.

Now, since we've got this out of the way:

In my eyes Pwnedbyme was just trying to fix his chatbox, and I can understand why, and the method he used is one of the methods that actually work, as you can see in the last two screenshots.
    I'm not a GM so feel free to do whatever you want with my opinion, but I think Beast could just as easily remove the warning since he knows himself that this wasn't an intentional spam to annoy another player. And come to think of it, I don't see anyone on those screenshots saying he needs to stop, PKMN could have just told PwnedByMe to stop spamming because it was, apparently, irritating him.
    Oh and slugheady already agreed with this, as he wrote:
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    I agree, but may I ask you a question? What do you consider as spam? thats my points, I think people get a warning to quickly.

and if some random dude is repeating sentence after sentence with the same bullshit without a reason, fine then its spam. But I've seen reports where I just totally disagree with.
    Last edited by [HxC]Mutal; 10-29-2010 at 07:25 AM.
    ----- [HxC]Mutal -----

Number of people that took the bait:
    Spoiler!

4. The following 3 users say thank you to [HxC]Mutal for this useful post:

Ayamin (10-29-2010), KiraiNimaka (10-29-2010), Legacy (10-29-2010)

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by [HxC]Mutal View Post

PwnedByMe, you need to stop caring about this warning, it's a warning, nothing serious.
    Slugheady, stop trolling PwnedByMe, and stop saying he's immature, as far as I know you're the one who attacked him personally which is very immature in my eyes. And weren't you the one who wrote:

Beast, I think you should be one of those good GM's that take some effort into looking into posts and see if, in this case, the spam was intentional to annoy someone, or unintentional. And I'm sure you're mature enough to admit it when a mistake has been made.
    And the other people in this chat, not calling names, should learn to read things before they post, because I've seen the same 'solution' over and over again.

In my eyes Pwnedbyme was just trying to fix his chatbox, and I can understand why, and the method he used is one of the methods that actually work, as you can see in the last two screenshots.
    I'm not a GM so feel free to do whatever you want with my opinion, but I think Beast could just as easily remove the warning since he knows himself that this wasn't an intentional spam to annoy another player. And come to think of it, I don't see anyone on those screenshots saying he needs to stop, PKMN could have just told PwnedByMe to stop spamming because it was, apparently, irritating him.
    Slug, Mutal just dropt u hardcore o.o just sayin ...

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by [HxC]Mutal View Post

The fact that I replied like 7 times on this thread means that I took the effort to look into such a stupid thing as a virtually broken chatbox. Spamming doesn't get you anywhere, and if the bug/glitch happens, you're still able to read all the messages. And there's other ways to fix it. IF you want to spam to fix it, do it in a private room, though I think rejoining would fix it already.

I know what you tried to do, but it was still against the rules and it bothered people. You've only got one warning so if you just don't do crazy stuff nothing's gonna happen.
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

7. The following user said thank you to Boss for this useful post:

Joel (10-29-2010)

[HxC]Mutal's Avatar Sophisticated

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    I know what you tried to do, but it was still against the rules and it bothered people. You've only got one warning so if you just don't do crazy stuff nothing's gonna happen.
    Fair enough.
    ----- [HxC]Mutal -----

Number of people that took the bait:
    Spoiler!

Xemgin's Avatar Founder of German-Pros

Country
    Thanks
    Stop fighting?
    Its only 1 warning
    Xemgin & Time German-B/Pros
    And Toxi my big friend
    Originally Posted by Sindura View Post
    Its Like Time,Xemgin,Me Broz4Ever =)
    Visit us German-Pros
    InGame: Xemgin
    Level: 98 (RS used: 1x)
    Clan: Leader of German-Pros / Rank 4 (Rank 0 on V7)

Vote 4 FreestyleGunz

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    As slugheady said, Now that spam is actually worth a warning.
    Next time, rejoin to fix your chat. There's no need to spam.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information