Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by JTManiac View Post
    Sometimes Actions speak louder than words, Least there not revolving around Severe violence.
    Yeah like its really impressive hitting some guy in the face which makes no chance at all, really good for your image isn't?

Banned

Thanks
    Um... Not really...
    So you're implying black people are different from white people, so racist! haha

Anyway, nowadays most people don't settle things with a fight, most of them aren't confident enough and just act tough with their friends around. I'm talking about people of every race and nationality. Just talking about Holland here though.

Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Really nothing to be proud of, its just pathetic going to fight with each other while you could just talk of it.
    People at their age don't talk things out, unless theres some kind of supervisor hehe

JTManiac's Avatar Underdog

Thanks
    So you're saying things like MMA,Boxing,Martial arts(sort of) Is a disgrace, those kind of things are respectable fighting, also I wouldn't really care about what kind of "image" someone takes me for not trying to please anyone.

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Really nothing to be proud of, its just pathetic going to fight with each other while you could just talk of it.
    Yea, if that was true then there would be no war.
    Some times diplomatics just don't work.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Thanks
    So you're saying things like MMA,Boxing,Martial arts(sort of) Is a disgrace, those kind of things are respectable fighting, also I wouldn't really care about what kind of "image" someone takes me for not trying to please anyone.
    Never said that, you can fight if you have to defend or what ever, but you folks just go crazy about the craziest things, and yeah I knew you don't give a damn what others think of you, really social!

Thanks
    Mhm understandable glad you see what i am coming from its america we don't make sense we just act retarded for no apparent reason... and what do you mean "you folks"

Thanks
    Mhm understandable glad you see what i am coming from its america we don't make sense we just act retarded for no apparent reason... and what do you mean "you folks"
    You know damn well what I mean.

I just get irritated by that attitude because of experienced from the past, going crazy about a ridiculous reason and then i see you 'folks' saying its normal, just makes me wtf a lot.

Thanks
    oh well, That's life, can't have everything you're way, so what other reasoning would you want people to confront there problems with... GunZ?

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    I guess it all depends on who your opponent is. If you pissed off someone who doesn't like to "talk it out" then you have to fight. Lucky I can fight but I keep to my self so I don't really piss anyone off. Also "shit talking" doesn't phase me unless its about my girlfriend. If its about her I'll ask them once to stop and if it continues I will break them in half. It could be the biggest dude around idc.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Thanks
    I am more of a Action person i don't talk shit but if you try to confront me and to attack me i will kick you're ass but as Nitro said it all depends on the person.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information