Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    JTManiac's Avatar Underdog

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ~Firebrand~ View Post
    I feel soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for their parents. This makes you think mistakes do actually happen.
    i feel sad for anyone who thinks like this. Arguing is a sense of disappointment and tragedy?

~Firebrand~'s Avatar Brand of Justice-Yo daddy

Thanks
    Originally Posted by NitroAnon View Post
    If anyone walked up to me and said "Lets fight after school in the parking lot 1 on 1" I would accept. I find fights fun as long as they aren't personal.

Well fighting for sport. Like MMA or Boxing. But guys just fight to fight sometimes. Its just nature for most dudes. Key word being most.
    Theres only one problem with that statement, anyone with a brain wouldn't actually propose that without some sort of reason, other then sport, and in that case he wouldn't actually say he wants a fight in the parking lot. Then again, I'm proposing these people have brains and thats my mistake.

3. The following user said thank you to ~Firebrand~ for this useful post:

slugheady (10-30-2010)

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by JTManiac View Post
    i feel sad for anyone who thinks like this. Arguing is a sense of disappointment and tragedy?
    get your mind straight kid, you watch to much television and you think beating people up is fun, I know you do, especially when its a 4 vs 1 fight or even worse.

FireBrand is right, he nearly always is.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Nitro! 1 on 1 me noah ~~

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Fighting is part of the culture is some places. If someone talks shit to you your have to fight them. I know this because of the Mexican gangs in the city. If you don't its seen as an act of cowardice and then from there i have no idea what happens to you. A teacher of mine used to work for one of the city schools and he told us some interesting storys of some fights there. They even had meetings to teach the teachers on how to find out who was in the gangs.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by NitroAnon View Post
    Fighting is part of the culture is some places. If someone talks shit to you your have to fight them. I know this because of the Mexican gangs in the city. If you don't its seen as an act of cowardice and then from there i have no idea what happens to you. A teacher of mine used to work for one of the city schools and he told us some interesting storys of some fights there. They even had meetings to teach the teachers on how to find out who was in the gangs.
    You don't HAVE to, and it's not culture, it happens everywhere.
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    yes they do "have to". Clearly you didn't know what I mean by culture.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    not in the town where I got raised.

In my whole childhood from primary school there hasn't been any fight, not even one. its a small village of 1500 people and we just respected eachother, that says enough about how it all started and stuff I may not say, okay =D

JTManiac's Avatar Underdog

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    get your mind straight kid, you watch to much television and you think beating people up is fun, I know you do, especially when its a 4 vs 1 fight or even worse.

FireBrand is right, he nearly always is.
    Example #1: is anyone insulting you in anyway? any right to call me kid or assume something of me, just a way of my thinking don't like it, Don't ignore it.

~Firebrand~'s Avatar Brand of Justice-Yo daddy

Thanks
    Originally Posted by JTManiac View Post
    Now. Do tell me when I said that?
    I actually said that I feel sorry for the guy who has to sit in the hall and listen to these people, because 9/10 times it turns out to be some sort of Arguement about some stupid crap that if anyone with a brain or any self-respect heard was being spoken about them that isn't true, they'd ignore the retardacy, not join it. Well, that is if that was directed at me, I didn't actually understand what you meant at first. Arguing is fine as long as the topic is so retarded it would make a retard laugh at you.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information