slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Hey

For school friends and me had to make a project, its not perfect nor complete but just CnC and give suggestions kthx

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LM2PDKTG

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    I was walking around and all of a sudden this happened :S.... idk what that is but ye..

I think it happened because i was walking on the edge on the map and i could look down and tadaa.. also the weapons have really bad textures same as some other things lol. (like the brige)

Banned

Thanks
    Put ingame screenies it looks cool looking at pikas pic.

Thanks
    Well we weren't suposed to make weapons or texture it, we just had to make assets.

What i've made:

All the weapons except intervention and colt
    most of the assets, no buildings.
    the map
    the idea
    the design

the team idea had to be army vs 'gangsters' thats why the weapons look so poor on one team because the army gets them delivered and such.

Basicly this was a quick test to get used to UDK, i'm going to work with warren to develop decent assets and such, and with my scripter =) Then i'll show some screens

@picka, i don't know how the f you did that XD

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Well we weren't suposed to make weapons or texture it, we just had to make assets.

What i've made:

All the weapons except intervention and colt
    most of the assets, no buildings.
    the map
    the idea
    the design

the team idea had to be army vs 'gangsters' thats why the weapons look so poor on one team because the army gets them delivered and such.

Basicly this was a quick test to get used to UDK, i'm going to work with warren to develop decent assets and such, and with my scripter =) Then i'll show some screens

@picka, i don't know how the f you did that XD
    lol that makes 2 of us . but ehhh. when the ground texture was still there you could look down at some places. that is kinda ugly so fix that =]

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Cool but it doesn't look like something special to me :o.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pickachuuuu View Post
    lol that makes 2 of us . but ehhh. when the ground texture was still there you could look down at some places. that is kinda ugly so fix that =]
    Its a terrain with a simple texture on it i'm not gonna improve anything on this map, just come with suggestions for a map or a setting and maybe i'll pick it ;D

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Cool but it doesn't look like something special to me :o.
    it aint that special, well the boobytraps are but ok ;D

Banned

Thanks
    it's good, ofcourse there could be many improvements but that counts for EVERY game out there.
    the only few things i didn't like, is that in some alleys or backyards there are logs placed on the ground while they are small you're still not able to walk over them, you have to jump. and those are placed on a few places so it's pretty annoying. also when you aim down the sight it automatically goes back to normal aim again, implement a function that it always aims down the sight. that would affect the gameplay drastically already.

the thing i loved the MOST were the players models ( robots ) seriously they look very high quality and are so lovely to look at, it almost makes me feel sorry when i give them headshots.
    i would love to play this game when it's finished, and if you still need my help i could give some concepts. ( after my Examn week tho.. )

Thanks
    Originally Posted by nick-s- View Post
    it's good, ofcourse there could be many improvements but that counts for EVERY game out there.
    the only few things i didn't like, is that in some alleys or backyards there are logs placed on the ground while they are small you're still not able to walk over them, you have to jump. and those are placed on a few places so it's pretty annoying. also when you aim down the sight it automatically goes back to normal aim again, implement a function that it always aims down the sight. that would affect the gameplay drastically already.

the thing i loved the MOST were the players models ( robots ) seriously they look very high quality and are so lovely to look at, it almost makes me feel sorry when i give them headshots.
    i would love to play this game when it's finished, and if you still need my help i could give some concepts. ( after my Examn week tho.. )
    Characters are custom XD

Eahm we never got told how to do proper blocks but i'm gonna figure that out, i agree its annoying and such but yeah wasn't gonna spend a lot of time on that if others weren't finished.

i heard that before XD

Thread Information