Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Hey Shiv, so I rmemeber somewhere you posted your glad 40-1 and you said no one, either s or b could get 40-1.

So I went ahead and did.

I got 40-1 in a TDM

I was striving for 41-1, but the last dude caught me with a massive and I was like "NOOOOO", boom dead. I checked and he was 50hp 0 ap, sigh. Ok, so I matched your score,

Pulse's Avatar I AM THE ORIGINAL

Thanks
    screenshot pls.

Banned

Thanks
    Ikr. rofl.

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    Originally Posted by PwnedByMe View Post
    Hey Shiv, so I rmemeber somewhere you posted your glad 40-1 and you said no one, either s or b could get 40-1.

So I went ahead and did.

I got 40-1 in a TDM

I was striving for 41-1, but the last dude caught me with a massive and I was like "NOOOOO", boom dead. I checked and he was 50hp 0 ap, sigh. Ok, so I matched your score,
    xD i think that was a while ago bro. shiv beat that a little bit ago i think.

see here: http://i50.tinypic.com/1p8bhh.jpg

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Donator

Thanks
    LOLOLOLOLOL@TWIST'S SIG, F***ING HILARIOUS, SAW THE MUSIC VIDEO TOO
    On topic: Holy ****, how'd he get 78-1...

Megpoid's Avatar Meh..

Country
    Thanks
    lawl PwnedByMe fail hard .
    1.no ss
    2.Twist got higher score
    3.Shivam got higher score too

lawl XD

BlacPlague's Avatar Pro Noob

Thanks
    pft thats nothing i got a 107-0 record tho i dont have a ss or video but yall know i could pull it off >.>
    PIC WILL BE RE ADDED SOON >.<
    Call Me A Sprayer? Guess What Shotguns Spray Too. I'm Just Smart Enough To Get Gunz That Shoot Faster.
    I'm as Pro as a Platypus on Crack!

Spoiler!

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    i think aderz has a really pro score like that in and too, gotta ask him for ss tho o.o
    either way, gj pwned, i know its not hard xD gets kinda scary when u get to where u want ur score to be. night night all.
    Last edited by Philanthropist; 11-06-2010 at 09:20 AM.

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by BlacPlague View Post
    pft thats nothing i got a 107-0 record tho i dont have a ss or video but yall know i could pull it off >.>
    Bull. Just Bull.

Shui's Avatar Dnator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by BlacPlague View Post
    ss or neva happend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information