Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    seriously is it only SOTW and all about gfx? what about those who sux at gfx and ps? like me and loads of other members

we'd like something we can all participate in.
    other opinions?

2. The following 5 users say thank you to Electricity for this useful post:

Alwis (11-14-2010), Alym (11-14-2010), KiraiNimaka (11-17-2010), Megpoid (11-14-2010), Omar (11-14-2010)

Banned

Thanks
    request a certain event, give suggestions and we'll see what we do with it?

Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    any event as long as all members would be able to participate.

Remember dave's contest?

Donator

Thanks
    I think a trivia events should be held so everyone can participate, not just the GFX artists.
    What are Trivia Forum Events? You ask 10 questions or so that are so ridiculously hard that the person is forced to look them up to complete it.
    State in the rules that there may be no typos, and the first 3 people to correctly post the answers in the correct format will win. You do not post who won until all three people have won, this reduces cheating by implying that there isn't anyone to cheat off of.

I believe that this will raise forum activity because, like I said earlier, everyone is capable of participating in such events. This will gather much more attention and likely be enjoyable for a number of people.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to PKMM for this useful post:

Evershine (11-14-2010), KiraiNimaka (11-14-2010)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by PKMM View Post
    I think a trivia events should be held so everyone can participate, not just the GFX artists.
    What are Trivia Forum Events? You ask 10 questions or so that are so ridiculously hard that the person is forced to look them up to complete it.
    State in the rules that there may be no typos, and the first 3 people to correctly post the answers in the correct format will win. You do not post who won until all three people have won, this reduces cheating by implying that there isn't anyone to cheat off of.

I believe that this will raise forum activity because, like I said earlier, everyone is capable of participating in such events. This will gather much more attention and likely be enjoyable for a number of people.

i really approve of that suggestion o.O sounds fairly fun.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by nick-s- View Post
    i really approve of that suggestion o.O sounds fairly fun.
    Thank you for the support.
    I often held these events on other forums during my 14 months as GM over there. It actually worked in raising forum activity. There was even a special title and usergroup if you won enough times.
    We often got people to become forum-active that have been playing in-game for years and never even bothered with the forum. They eventually stopped due to lack of enthusiasm from the other staff once I left, but they were remembered and often still asked about.

Banned

Thanks
    sounds great, but please refrain from saying other servers names

Donator

Thanks
    Sorry about that.
    If it makes you feel better the server is no good and basically dead because of all the crooked staff. ;D

Again though, thank you for the support. If you guys ever intend on holding one I would be willing to help out with some of the questions if not the whole thing. I have some experience finding ridiculously hard trivia queries.

Banned

Thanks
    Pedokandy, I think I suggested a certin usergroup and I was denied >.<

I never seen anyone on that server with a forum event winner user though.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Harmony View Post
    Pedokandy, I think I suggested a certin usergroup and I was denied >.<

I never seen anyone on that server with a forum event winner user though.
    There was an event master group with a special purple HTML name, but it was removed.
    I also only used the usergroup as a reference or example of some of it's perks. I'm sure Freestyle is more than capable of coming up with better and more efficient ideas for the winners.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information