Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Atlantis's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Hiya people =D, yesterday i was playing in sewer arena, till i was lv 98,99% i though mergh i don't want to lvl up in sewer(don't ask me why) so i gone to castle, there i leveled up to 99 but one problem lol i spammed everything but i totally forgot to screenie it, so i downleveled myself with one hit kill nades xD and i leveled up in TDM hall there i made my screenie so here is my screenie of me to level 99! WAHOOOOOOOO

(i hope this topic is not being seen as spam.)
    Last edited by Atlantis; 05-22-2009 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Forgot screenie ftw
    Character Name: Atlantis
    Level:

Japan's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Congrats on Lvl99.! By the way now that you are level 99 are you just going to keep playing or make another char and aim for 99 again?

Banned

Thanks
    He still has 100% to go. for lvl 99 100% Gj.

Thanks
    Hmm, i think i will keep playing on this account for 2months and then ill help my little brother to level to 99 =)
    Level:

Japan's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Oh right there still is the task of hitting 100% thanks for reminding me about that.

Thanks
    Oh but hitting 100% is not really important, i just need to stand safe from not leveling down, im 7% now, im just going doing everything what is fun, so no more sewer xD
    Originally Posted by Japan View Post
    Oh right there still is the task of hitting 100% thanks for reminding me about that.
    Level:

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by GoldenBullet View Post
    Hiya people =D, yesterday i was playing in sewer arena, till i was lv 98,99% i though mergh i don't want to lvl up in sewer(don't ask me why) so i gone to castle, there i leveled up to 99 but one problem lol i spammed everything but i totally forgot to screenie it, so i downleveled myself with one hit kill nades xD and i leveled up in TDM hall there i made my screenie so here is my screenie of me to level 99! WAHOOOOOOOO

(i hope this topic is not being seen as spam.)
    yea you killed me there =D
    gratz with lvl 99 =D
    btw i got to lvl 99 to today

_Creative_'s Avatar Donator
    Congrulation, i have lvl 72 but i m new in gunz game. I play 2 months and i know more k-style moves but cant use its efective in fight. Maybe is becouse i change my weapons with mouse scrool? All PROs use numbers or (q),(e).

Bakpao's Avatar safe and sound

Thanks
    Bullet and blingetz level too fast.

Gz
    22/12/2009

15/10/2010

Thanks
    NAW, i play with scroll to. and i can do k-style moves, i can even play with meds xD
    Originally Posted by _Creative_ View Post
    Congrulation, i have lvl 72 but i m new in gunz game. I play 2 months and i know more k-style moves but cant use its efective in fight. Maybe is becouse i change my weapons with mouse scrool? All PROs use numbers or (q),(e).
    Level:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information