Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Trash wanted to ego me. So, I took the trash out.
    I was using only had to use one shotgun. lolol.

Lame ez qq excuses he used during game:
    1. Said I UC.
    2. Said I Lag.
    3. Implied I hack.
    4. Told me bad aim.
    5. 'u need to learn rs n buy another shotgun'

Here is some lulshots:
    SSed him telling me I uc. He gained a kill after that SS due to the F12 lag.
    Gunz048.jpg

Lol, I didn't know Hawaii was BR. This kid's rage made my day. <3
    Gunz050.jpg

Score:
    Gunz049.jpg

Replay Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?2vvzijac91462rm
    You may want to notice how badddd his aim is in the replay. lolol.

Watch him come to this thread and ego or report me for 'uc' or 'hacking'. Lol.
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

Omar's Avatar BARRELS! WUT R U DOIN?

Thanks
    good job tho ..

nice try Wild panda QQ

WildPanda's Avatar I tried.. I failed myself

Country
    Thanks
    funny thing is though dude, you actually can't RS, and you have the biggest ego i've ever seen on freestylers.

to top that off, you lagg like a little bitch, and if you saw the hit counter for me, i hit 8-9/10.. so therefore if your internet didnt fail, then you would easily have dropped

enjoy your moment of glory, because, i really couldn't care less.
    and "gained a kill out of it"
    not my fault your connection sucks ****. Next time, don't force yourself to d/c because you got dropped. and seriously, instead of being a broke ass bitch, buy another shotgun? and learn rs?

funny thing is though dude, you actually can't RS, and you have the biggest ego i've ever seen on freestylers.

to top that off, you lagg like a little bitch, and if you saw the hit counter for me, i hit 8-9/10.. so therefore if your internet didnt fail, then you would easily have dropped

not my fault your connection sucks ****. Next time, don't force yourself to d/c because you got dropped. and seriously, instead of being a broke ass bitch, buy another shotgun? and learn rs?

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wild Panda View Post

Started to read your post, But I can tell its all qq so I decided not to waste my time.
    But, I read it anyway for the luls.

As for ego, You where the one that started egoing me. I just put you in your place. So, Sit down kthx.

I didn't force a D/c. It was a real D/c. And, If you remember It was 3-1 before I d/ced? So, How where you droping me? I got the record of that too before I d/ced. So, If you wish me to post that too I can.

You also got to learn to lead, Because your lead/aim is baddd. I was watching the first min of the record and I was rofling.

About the RS, I don't need to learn it to drop trash like you as you could see. gg.

As for internet, My net is fine. It's distance lag because there isn't a wire going through the ocean to your house. The internet here in Hawaii is fast, But there is a considerable amount of ping added onto it since all the ISP's here beam the connections via satellite. Plus, If you cant lead less than 140 then you should get good.

Anyway, I told you people he was going to come in here and qq/rage. Roflrofl. He's so made he posted the same post twice.

Kids know how to make my day. <3
    Last edited by Katsuro; 11-19-2010 at 10:40 PM.
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

WildPanda's Avatar I tried.. I failed myself

Country
    Thanks
    notice you posted it in the wrong section, so your actually a retard.
    my aim is bad? get 40 ping mate, i'll drop you in 10 seconds. "kthx"

you actually think your good, but its just your ping doing it all for you.
    as for your connection, it actually sucks ****. how old are you? like, 12? because your actually the most stupid person i've ever known. "i dont need to learn rs to drop trash like you"

trash? dude, it's called "get a decent ping" then i'd be putting you into the trash because you genuinely suck @ gunz.

^ enjoy the ego.

now go prematurely ejaculate over your recording, because in all honesty, its shit.

rematch me in like 2 weeks kid, i'll teach you some things.

and no, this isn't an excuse for today, but my arm's been ****ed for 2-3 days seeing as i had a blood test and they cut a nerve, therefore making my left arm feel numb as bloods spurting all over.

Go learn how to play gunz, come back in 2 weeks when my arms sorted and we'll dance again. until then, go learn to ****ing rs, because kid. even BR's know how to rs.

/ Request to lock

nobody actually cares about this.
    gg
    Last edited by WildPanda; 11-19-2010 at 10:54 PM.

AderZ's Avatar Knight Of Arcadia

Thanks
    Oh noes..
    I like you both - I know you are nice guys..
    so please stop arguing.. me sad </3

Please.. Thank you <3

'Cause if you're looking for heaven, baby, it sure hell ain't me!

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wild Panda View Post
    notice you posted it in the wrong section, so your actually a retard.
    my aim is bad? get 40 ping mate, i'll drop you in 10 seconds. "kthx"

you actually think your good, but its just your ping doing it all for you.
    as for your connection, it actually sucks ****. how old are you? like, 12? because your actually the most stupid person i've ever known. "i dont need to learn rs to drop trash like you"

trash? dude, it's called "get a decent ping" then i'd be putting you into the trash because you genuinely suck @ gunz.

^ enjoy the ego.

now go prematurely ejaculate over your recording, because in all honesty, its shit.

rematch me in like 2 weeks kid, i'll teach you some things.

and no, this isn't an excuse for today, but my arm's been ****ed for 2-3 days seeing as i had a blood test and they cut a nerve, therefore making my left arm feel numb as bloods spurting all over.

Go learn how to play gunz, come back in 2 weeks when my arms sorted and we'll dance again. until then, go learn to ****ing rs, because kid. even BR's know how to rs.

/ Request to lock

nobody actually cares about this.
    gg
    lolrageee.
    FYI, This is the correct section. Your starting to make yourself look like a idiot. ;x

If you want a rematch in two weeks, That's fine with me. Go train as hard as you can, It's funny how you are now saying how your arm is messed up yet you don't mention it until now. Feed me more excuses pl0x. Just don't qq/rage like you are now when you get droped again in two weeks.

By the way, Nerves don't heal that quickly. Your arm is going to be numb for a few years.
    Plus, I can't believe a needle would get shoved down enough to cut a nerve. If you really got blood taken you would know why.

@AderZ, Yeah. I'm going to stop now. <3
    The score in the first post explains everything anyway.
    Last edited by Katsuro; 11-19-2010 at 11:04 PM.
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

Megpoid's Avatar Meh..

Country
    Thanks
    o-o good job Katsuro , he said i dodge hes 1vs1 o-o

Killuminati's Avatar So Many Tears [Aqua]

Country
    Thanks
    Sorry Panda but...
    Katsuro is not the biggest ego on freestyle gunz
    /enough said
    Katsuro = King
    Lets 1v1 one kk? ;D

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Djin View Post
    Sorry Panda but...
    Katsuro is not the biggest ego on freestyle gunz
    /enough said
    Katsuro = King
    Lets 1v1 one kk? ;D
    Lol, I agree. My ego isn't that big compared to some other people on FGunz. xD
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information