Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by King Wallace View Post
    Sup, Well i had a bit of a suprise handed to me yesterday and im still in quite a bit of shock...

well...erm...yeah...erm...theres gona be...a Baby Wallace!!!!!!
    Yeah its true, im gona be a father. so due to this sudden change of plans, im obviously gona quit the gaming part of me.

i have enjoyed my 4 years of gunz, especially my 2 years at FG, i will always remember the guys i got along with and even the ones i didnt. even though i egoed like 80% of Fgzers,
    it didnt mean i didnt like you, even the guys that dont like me i know we had our good moments.

i would like at this point to mention a few of the people that i loved playing along side with and loved having our personal jokes.

Rasheid, wow dude..we come along way, we done alot of things together and know alot about eachother. i will never forget you and i hope the same for you. i might pop on the forum to PM with news about the little one in the future, but this time my friend it is good bye for good from me, i hope your family is well, and i hope you make some thing of yourself,
    i hope you go far in life and meet that special lady. Rashied ill always remember you for the rest of my life mate. ill miss you dearly

Stefan, omg im crying while trying to type this, so mightnot come out so good as cant see the keyboard that well, Dude i love you meng, always will. You and Rash were like Brothers from another mother. We spent about 2 years on skype, every day all day.
    Went from being friends, to running a server together. man i dunno what to say seriously.
    im just confused right now. i will miss you to bro and have missed you over the last 2 months as we havent been speaking. ill miss you alot old friend <3

Kirai, Nigel, John, we had some serious LOL on skype didnt we aye? you guys always put me in a good mood what ever the time or day. but seriosuly wheres my Kirai sauce and my NIgel Fries? Love you guys and will never forget you either.

Tomboii, Deat_Angel, Plctu, SifaYoung, Bakpao, Kunal, Yoshimitsu, Convict, Lukai, SkillZ
    We go back, some of you further than others. I have had some good times with all of you.
    and every time i even think of gunz or get remembered of it, ill always smile and think of you guys.

If i havent mentioned your name and were really good friends, dont be offended please. but i have alot on my mind at the minute and seriously cant remember all your names, Just write here who you are and ill promise to come say goodbye to you.

This server has alot of lovely people, and has themost extrodinary staff team.
    I hope Fgunz has a future and becomes number #1, Community wise, come on were already number 1!

As i am leaving, i willbe leaving my account with some one, i dont know who yet but i will give it to one of you.

Well for the time being, good bye Fgunz.

Yours Truly

King Wallace <3 (Jordan)

IF I never got along with you, i want to class this post as a Truce as i dont want flame and ego on this thread, if i upset you or insulted you over the years i really am sorry for me being a ****, even if i didnt get along with you, good bye and good luck in life!
    bye ill be up yours soon we will smoke some bud and teach your kid to learn the ways of a stoner jajajja

<3

Banned

Thanks
    LOL! Anima ill give you a text or suttin next time im in hastings <3 /hands down the crown

Thanks
    Lol, the throne will still be here for him / her.

Joobie, =( making me cry even more lol i feel sorry for Hess and Bashy, having to listen to me QQ on skype <3

Davey, dude ill stillspeak to you on skype as i use skype to speak to my family in Jamaica <3

gtz again dude, wish ya the best
    IGN-- ¡OMAN¡

Banned

Thanks
    Thanks Davey, its good too have people with me on skype in this needing time. if any one wants to come along to skype and chat
    feel free!!!!!

Davey, You might be my friend but my kids gona pwn you shit less, <3 and ive just thought, the person whos gona get my account is you mate <3

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    lold.
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

Thanks
    Thanks Davey, its good too have people with me on skype in this needing time. if any one wants to come along to skype and chat
    feel free!!!!!

Davey, You might be my friend but my kids gona pwn you shit less, <3 and ive just thought, the person whos gona get my account is you mate <3

Idk how many times I could say thanks and good luck, lol. Love you dude x
    IGN-- ¡OMAN¡

Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    Congratz Jordan , I will miss you , wish you all the best in life ;3

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    pff can you even afford it -.-^.

Banned

Thanks
    Congratulations man, I hope the baby grows well and that you can enjoy him/her to the fullest!

Thanks
    Srsly? Ego in a bye thread, get a life -.-
    IGN-- ¡OMAN¡

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information