Thanks
    I gladly accept your apology.
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by wild panda View Post
    hey guys, panda here.
    I've come to realise over these past few days, that i actually have a monster ego, which i shouldn't have. Yes, i know i'm not the best at the game, but i'm obviously not the worst.

I'm posting this, not purely because of my ego, but, because of my rage and constant complaining. I have decided to hang it all up. From this day on, i hope to never qq/rage/ego ever again.

So, to anybody who i've ever ego'd, katsuro, for example, i apologize, it's not what i'm really like, that's just how i chose to have my online identity, and i'm ashamed of it, so i apologize once again.

As for my constant complaining, allen, shanoar, i'm sorry. I'll admit, i get aggravated, especially when i can't kill you! So, sorry to everybody else i rage at, once again, it's what i wanted to be my online identity.

So, basically, today is the day that i plan to get over myself and finally realize that my online identity is a scandal and false. I therefore am going to become the real me. I'm going to treat everybody the way i'd treat them if i knew them in real.

Sorry to all freestylers for my pathetic excuses to complain or ego any/all of you.
    I'm doing this for you guys. I'm changing the way i am.

Thank you for waking me up to my idiotic ways.
    Your's truly,
    panda.

you shouldnt be ashamed of it!

Be proud of who you are!

Let your ego be free and grow to wonderous trolling monstrosity

gl in the future

i love u

sexy time

3. The following user said thank you to Anima___ for this useful post:

WildPanda (11-25-2010)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information