Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    JohnB's Avatar 2kawaii2live&2sugoi2die

Country
    Thanks
    No, It's not Hana, something along those lines though, It's when they take it too far and **** me off.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    The way I know you... for me your a guy thats always in for fun and didn't took jokes to serious, I really didn't knew you got insulted by it or irritated or something.

I don't blame you but next time you might just be honest about it if you dislike some acts of people, I'm sorry if I was one of the "pissheads" or something, I never had the intention of being harsh or rude towards you...

Please stay

ftwxxx's Avatar 完美

Thanks
    we need whip out banhamer '-'

bye john

Nigel's Avatar Ex Head- Game Master

Country
    Thanks
    I love you

The God

Thanks
    Originally Posted by JohnB View Post
    I'm going to leave FGunZ for a while, not quit entirely, just for a while. It's because I don't feel welcome, everybody is egoing me, treating me like shit, and it's just what I hate about this server- how everybody thinks they are big and tough, and it's irritating, it gets on my nerves, not stating names. I feel like I've lost my respect with a majority of FGunZ.

I just want to take a break, I mean seriously; I'd rather play flash games than get egoed by a punch of braindead pissheads on the internet. So yeah, bye.
    Like seriously ? I don't know you but the way you act right now , I feel like ego'ing you . You aren't a kid I believe so I don't get how you leave cause of some kids who ego'ed you . I used to be one of the most hated person on a p-server but it did not made me leave and I even got TGM on it . If you leave right now , they will feel like they won the battle . I think you should delete this thread and ignore them . Also you are a gm , you are able to mute them , aren't you ? I don't get how a GM is getting ego'ed . If you leave , you are nothing to me , except of a over sensitive kid who can't get over something that happened on internet .. Act like a mature man and ignore or even mute their ass off .

As for those who did it , they are some kids who can just QQ and insulte over internet cause they does not have bawls to do it irl , even tough I do it sometime for funz : P

6. The following user said thank you to HZOR for this useful post:

Atlantica (11-27-2010)

Nigel's Avatar Ex Head- Game Master

Country
    Thanks
    Hzor, really if you did know him you shouldn't be talking this way. He needs a break that's all.

Megpoid's Avatar Meh..

Country
    Thanks
    is it me ? D:
    sorry , please forgive me and stay here Q_Q

JohnB's Avatar 2kawaii2live&2sugoi2die

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by HZOR View Post
    Like seriously ? I don't know you but the way you act right now , I feel like ego'ing you . You aren't a kid I believe so I don't get how you leave cause of some kids who ego'ed you . I used to be one of the most hated person on a p-server but it did not made me leave and I even got TGM on it . If you leave right now , they will feel like they won the battle . I think you should delete this thread and ignore them . Also you are a gm , you are able to mute them , aren't you ? I don't get how a GM is getting ego'ed . If you leave , you are nothing to me , except of a over sensitive kid who can't get over something that happened on internet .. Act like a mature man and ignore or even mute their ass off .

As for those who did it , they are some kids who can just QQ and insulte over internet cause they does not have bawls to do it irl , even tough I do it sometime for funz : P
    We're all different people. Born with different personalities, some will be born to stand strong and some will be born to be more sensitive. I was born a sensitive type, and that's what I will live up to be, because that's how I was born.

10. The following user said thank you to JohnB for this useful post:

Megpoid (11-27-2010)

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HZOR View Post

Just get gone, get some decent english...

If your going to reply here towards john who you don't even know then say something useful, there is a reason you were the most hated person probably because your just a retard so get gone, we don't care don't go hate on john idiot. He wants respect as a person and as a staff member, this is his way of letting us know he wants it to be more serious and if you don't agree with it then leave.

The God

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nigel View Post
    Hzor, really if you did know him you shouldn't be talking this way. He needs a break that's all.
    The reason he listed here aren't enough to leave for . Like seriously he is getting hurted by 13 year old kids . You can blame me , ego me and insulte me and I wont give a shit about it . Cause no one of you knows me irl . So I know that all you say are idiocy . The problem is that people take a game too seriously , it's a GAME , wich means you have to take fun from playing it if you get mad cause of a game then you have to quit it forever . also im not being rude , im trying to explain him what's happening and make him stay .Seriously John I just took 10 mins to talk on this thread , you can't leave after all this . : P

Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Just get gone, get some decent english...

If your going to reply here towards john who you don't even know then say something useful, there is a reason you were the most hated person probably because your just a retard so get gone, we don't care don't go hate on john idiot. He wants respect as a person and as a staff member, this is his way of letting us know he wants it to be more serious and if you don't agree with it then leave.
    Ok , you are retarded . What you just did here is what all retardeds do . Acting like they are mature but infact they do nothing except being idiot .
    Last edited by HZOR; 11-27-2010 at 04:09 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information