Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks
    I know i dont got alot of posts actually zero but hey? if im good then why should you not accept me, what becasue of my post count = 1?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Personel Information
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Jesse Johnson
    E-mail: (if admin needs really just pm me)
    IGN (In-Game Name): Thejj
    About me and my job
    How long do you stay online?:

(working) 2 to 6 ours

What you can do (as a Developer):

Items making, Maps making (including Lightmap), GFX (banners, headers, website images), HTML edits, Website making, MRS edits, xml edits.

Why we should choose you: Well because i got alot of experience, some of you even still know me as developer , i got experience as owner on my old server; i've been moderator on several big forums (2000 members +). I actually do webdesign/advertisments as my real life job.

Would anyone recommend you? If so, why?:

I think alot of people will, but atm there arent really people i know that i could name that are on this server...

Are you able to program? (If yes, state the languages):

Well i never actually tried getting into programming, i know a little java, but its not enough thouh, ofcourse i can use OllyDG and edit some stuff, but most of it i get codes from friends to edit or so..

Proof (screenshot, text):

Radiant sword:

Zelda sword:

My own sword: (can be created to every word i want)

Some GFX work i made for other servers and forums:
    This was for a other gunz server (sorry for any advert???)

This was for a Mafia server:

EDIT: Here is a screenshot, with a monkey sword (left down corner, Middle my sword (zelda), and on the right a Event winner jjang)

I also created a few good maps but i don't have any screenshots atm sorry. Im really good at maps as good as i am in the rest what i do.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    About me again
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Biography (Something about yourself):
    I'm 17 years old, im in the gunz world for arround 5 years, i play good i like it, im calm.
    i dont really want to tell more.

Any other comment you have for us?

Not atm...

Thejj

PS: I thought this as a template for dev application was better as here i can state more information about myself, if admins dont agree i'll re-create my application in the posted format.

jj
    Last edited by thejj; 12-01-2010 at 03:42 PM.

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    there is a format for dev applications.. next time you should follow it. it makes it more "logical". ofc you can add something but this is just weird and annoying to read xD.

about your items:
    Your first sword is decent. but your zelda sword and the otherone is not that good. the textures are bad. also those three screenshots are not enough. Show us some more of your work. Or just make some more and show us.

GFX:
    I really dont like it.. sorry.

Maps:
    You say you make good maps but you dont post proof.. why? Captain obvious i guess.

Post some more work for us. also post your maps and if you cant it's useless to put it in your application.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Only your first weapon looks nice .
    The rest looks oversized/overpoly'd .

[Ap]DARK's Avatar Love to Troll people :P

Thanks
    i think is a leecher cuz the Real 1 also applied in other server nvm..

1st weapone is good but other isnt that good... as 1st...

show us Blender shots of all weapones..

Banned

Thanks
    you're good at blender I guess ;o.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Its not that its bad, but its really not original or something, we've seen a billion of those swords already (first pic).

I don't see anything in you that we don't have, we got dave who takes care of our site and forum, developers for our maps and items and we don't need any new emblems or w/e, if we do McSic will fix that.

If you have so much experience and such, you should know its annoying if a guy shows up, makes an apply without having any post at all. Also you said yourself you didn't knew anyone here who would recommend you, thats equal to not knowing anyone at all here, any developer or staff member. So why do you even apply? Is it because you think we got bad items, bad maps? weird looking forum? I doubt that, I also doubt you even took the time to look into our shop, get to know us and then think if you even fit in the staff team, that you really are something we need, you clearly didn't and that is what annoys me.

Even though I'm just a normal member, this is a no for me, if it matters.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by thekidwolf View Post
    i think is a leecher cuz the Real 1 also applied in other server nvm..

1st weapone is good but other isnt that good... as 1st...

show us Blender shots of all weapones..
    You really need to shush...
    First of all think before you talk, you say he is leeching and he isn't so good..
    Look at yourself kid ....

Donator

Country
    Thanks
    I think this is a wonderful Application Like the Banners and to all the others it looks like he got proof by his last sword picture where the sword says his name anyway GL
    IGN: LoveNHate
    Level: 78
    Clan: Merciless

[P]lanB's Avatar Freestylersworld Legend

Country
    Thanks
    omg I like you application
    Planb is planb... Yes, sir

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by [P]lanB View Post
    omg I like you application