Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Bear's Avatar The way of spam shooting

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bashy View Post
    thats not the real puffyjoe. thats not jordan. k.

that guy is a wannabe... i cant wait to show jordan this lol, he will laugh so hard, first the fake newgen ^4ithy now this lol.

too pro

if u dnt believe me that that is a fake, look at the warnings, type the name Puffyjoe in the search at fgunz.net... jordan has 1 warning, and that newgen wannabe has 0. plus jordan's k/d would not be so low.

gg

oh, here's a question, why would he be asking you for a donor sg if he already has 2?
    that was what i was wandering,asking me for 2 sgs '-' and being nice lol so not puffy i guess
    (¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸Esperanto¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)

"A Warrior is not measured by its kills, but by its
    heart
    ."

Atlantica's Avatar LoL

Thanks
    I remember him from old times and hes acc has been stolen and yet i know he becomes nicer hes grammar fails ? o_o i dont know about that because mine fails 2 o_o and also he made a new char thats why he asked donors this is the real k i know it for sure not a wannabe
    SuperWaffle-Pickachuuuu-Nathzi-StephanM-McSic-Tomboii
    Nigel-UkRaiNeR-Forsaken-Slugheady-Alis-Jakanadin-Alym-Xanxus-Aderz
    Famous-Keite-Nick-S-Legancy-Alex-Hype
    Legend:~Da~Best~

Shui's Avatar Dnator

Thanks
    Idk whether it clears stuff, but its not his acc

Banned

Thanks
    Lmao Viet thank god ur there
    but i might as well Post the real story l0l
    and if Jordan has the gust he will admit
    Everyone get somethign to drink cuz im starting from the start

i made clan Hawt with Brooke, ign Loveliest we cw`d and shiit and started recuirting ppl and get a awsome score and shit
    the none day i left Fgunz and went to TG so since i was leader of clan Hawt and full donars, i decided to share my account with brooke (Loveliest) so she can keep clan active and use a full donar account, Brooke started playing with Jordan (ign back in the day was Cayenne and Wallace) so Brooke gave my password to Jordan.. Dunno why but that was a dumb idea, so i changed my pass, Jordan added me on msn abotu 3 days later and begged me for abouth 2 weeks to share my account with me, Back then we were good friends so i accepted, one day when i wanted to check how FGunz i tryed to log in but it said incorrect password, and i didnt wanna bother so i just left, 6-8 month has past now and i cant have My Puffyjoe back so i made this char.. iPuffyjoe, and everyone kept asking if i was real, i was like wtf, so i decided to get some sources, and i found out that Jordan has Completely Stolen not only my account, but my name, So im telling everyone now, I AM THE REAL PUFFYJOE AND JORDAN IS FAKE, NOW STFU!
    if u read up to here well im glad, thank you for ur time, and hope u wont ask again who i am -.-

5. The following 3 users say thank you to iPuffyjoe for this useful post:

Bakpao (12-13-2010), Bear (12-13-2010), Joobie (12-13-2010)

Bear's Avatar The way of spam shooting

Thanks
    so ur the real puffyjoe '-' then
    (¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸Esperanto¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)

"A Warrior is not measured by its kills, but by its
    heart
    ."

Skye's Avatar Clouds

Thanks
    l0lnoobs jordan = forum ign?

"The Image between vision and reality, is unspeakable."

Sig deleted, too big. ( spoilers don't work anymore )

-Alym

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Atlantica View Post
    Thats the real puffy nuubs :p
    Hes the oldgen hes back he will get pro again and beat us all o_o
    i think me, anima and rinoa will have something to say about you silly statement.

Originally Posted by iPuffyjoe View Post
    Lmao Viet thank god ur there
    but i might as well Post the real story l0l
    and if Jordan has the gust he will admit
    Everyone get somethign to drink cuz im starting from the start

i made clan Hawt with Brooke, ign Loveliest we cw`d and shiit and started recuirting ppl and get a awsome score and shit
    the none day i left Fgunz and went to TG so since i was leader of clan Hawt and full donars, i decided to share my account with brooke (Loveliest) so she can keep clan active and use a full donar account, Brooke started playing with Jordan (ign back in the day was Cayenne and Wallace) so Brooke gave my password to Jordan.. Dunno why but that was a dumb idea, so i changed my pass, Jordan added me on msn abotu 3 days later and begged me for abouth 2 weeks to share my account with me, Back then we were good friends so i accepted, one day when i wanted to check how FGunz i tryed to log in but it said incorrect password, and i didnt wanna bother so i just left, 6-8 month has past now and i cant have My Puffyjoe back so i made this char.. iPuffyjoe, and everyone kept asking if i was real, i was like wtf, so i decided to get some sources, and i found out that Jordan has Completely Stolen not only my account, but my name, So im telling everyone now, I AM THE REAL PUFFYJOE AND JORDAN IS FAKE, NOW STFU!
    if u read up to here well im glad, thank you for ur time, and hope u wont ask again who i am -.-
    YO KID, 1. Cayyene was never a wallace, 2. YOu never had a "pro clan" with a "pro score", 3. your bad, no one cares.

9. The following user said thank you to King Wallace for this useful post:

Anima___ (12-13-2010)

Banned

Thanks
    Lmao idc what u think about me skid, ur trash and thats the end of story kthxbai.

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by King Wallace View Post
    i think me, anima and rinoa will have something to say about you silly statement.

YO KID, 1. Cayyene was never a wallace, 2. YOu never had a "pro clan" with a "pro score", 3. your bad, no one cares.
    same can be said about you sir

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    anyone can be wallace
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

13. The following user said thank you to Boss for this useful post:

Vickachu (12-13-2010)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information