Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by iPuffyjoe View Post
    Lmao idc what u think about me skid, ur trash and thats the end of story kthxbai.
    like we didn't know that already
    Wallace = trash talk = study gunz = no life = 40 year old virgin
    me = fortune teller okie.
    Ok bye.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faith View Post
    like we didn't know that already
    Wallace = trash talk = study gunz = no life = 40 year old virgin
    me = fortune teller okie.
    Ok bye.
    Ahahaha Nicely Done xD

Legit's Avatar BloodLegion

Country
    Thanks
    hey puffy long time its BloodLegion i helped u with ur clan hawt back when it was around. i remember u beating me me in duel n forcing me to join ur clan to cw xD

miss u man.

Check out my music https://linktr.ee/Legitbass
    New Single 'K A N J I' Released Sept 16th, 2022!
    New Single 'EZENCE' Released June 17th, 2022!
    New Single 'Feral But Experienced' Released June 10th, 2022! Soundcloud Exclusive!!

Banned

Thanks
    Who is Puffy Joe?

Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dagger View Post
    Who is Puffy Joe?
    newgen dw
    Originally Posted by AderZ View Post
    If you want to jack on someone, you wouldn't want to be revealed.
    I don't really mind people making alts, but just to fulfill the call of hate?
    A screenshot of a report doesn't make the whole story.Intellect and understanding differs that is not bias in one's perception.
    Understand/Learn English first so it won't be hard for you.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by PwnedByMe View Post
    newgen dw
    dw? Huh?

Bear's Avatar The way of spam shooting

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dagger View Post
    Who is Puffy Joe?
    Some pro dude who got his acc stolen by jordan and pretends to be puffyjoe ,but thats the real puffy
    since the real puffy appeared i think a mod should lock this thread >_>
    (¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸Esperanto¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)

"A Warrior is not measured by its kills, but by its
    heart
    ."

8. The following user said thank you to Bear for this useful post:

Atlantica (12-14-2010)

Banned

Thanks
    Ok. Yeah, all you idiots who thought I was the real Puffyjoe, I'm not, and I never pretended to be. I told everyone who I gave 2 shits about that I'm Cayenne. Second, Jesse, I never stole your ign. When FGunZ came back from that long downtime I ASKED you if I could use your name, and you said yes. I asked because everyone knew ME as puffyjoe. Don't bs me homeboi. The only reason I asked for your account was because mine got banned about 2-3 years ago. Third, Jesse knows I can smack him on Gunz, so stop thinking he's oh so pro. He used to be better than me, yes, but I'm 50000000000000000x better than I used to be. I smacked jesse all the time in MG like 5-6 months ago, and I still will. Hell, I'll smack anyone.

@Atlantica I was the one who told you about fireflies, not jesse. I'm jordan. kkthx.

/endbestingunz

EDIT: Oh at all you kids thinkin I stole his acc. I didn't. He changed his pass and told me it 10000000 times. At the end though, he changed it for good and didn't tell me, so I quit FGunZ. But he wasn't playing at all. So when fgunz came back from that long downtime, i asked him if i could use it and he said he doesnt care as long as i dont say im him. I don't recall saying i was jesse. ever. besides, im 100x better than him.

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    now the truth is out.. and i highly doubt that jordan wanted to be anyone other than me..

Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Puffyjoe View Post
    Ok. Yeah, all you idiots who thought I was the real Puffyjoe, I'm not, and I never pretended to be. I told everyone who I gave 2 shits about that I'm Cayenne. Second, Jesse, I never stole your ign. When FGunZ came back from that long downtime I ASKED you if I could use your name, and you said yes. I asked because everyone knew ME as puffyjoe. Don't bs me homeboi. The only reason I asked for your account was because mine got banned about 2-3 years ago. Third, Jesse knows I can smack him on Gunz, so stop thinking he's oh so pro. He used to be better than me, yes, but I'm 50000000000000000x better than I used to be. I smacked jesse all the time in MG like 5-6 months ago, and I still will. Hell, I'll smack anyone.

@Atlantica I was the one who told you about fireflies, not jesse. I'm jordan. kkthx.

/endbestingunz

EDIT: Oh at all you kids thinkin I stole his acc. I didn't. He changed his pass and told me it 10000000 times. At the end though, he changed it for good and didn't tell me, so I quit FGunZ. But he wasn't playing at all. So when fgunz came back from that long downtime, i asked him if i could use it and he said he doesnt care as long as i dont say im him. I don't recall saying i was jesse. ever. besides, im 100x better than him.
    You said you're Cayenne in the beginning, then you're Jordan, wth. Or am I not understanding the horrible trying-to-sound-troll-and-good talk cause you bad ok
    If you want to jack on someone, you wouldn't want to be revealed.
    I don't really mind people making alts, but just to fulfill the call of hate?
    A screenshot of a report doesn't make the whole story.Intellect and understanding differs that is not bias in one's perception.
    Understand/Learn English first so it won't be hard for you.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information