Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    This just seems ( I AM NOT 100% POSITIVE IT IS MY OPINION ) like a jealousy issue of some sort. Everyone should just back off Kelo... (do as you'd like, im just saying) , and let the Admins handle their business. When Stroop checks who did it and why they did it, they will be either left alone of punished (depending on what Stroop or whichever admin handles that department decides is fair). Anyways , just saying what I think don't flame me =)
    -Jay

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bored View Post
    This just seems ( I AM NOT 100% POSITIVE IT IS MY OPINION ) like a jealousy issue of some sort. Everyone should just back off Kelo... (do as you'd like, im just saying) , and let the Admins handle their business. When Stroop checks who did it and why they did it, they will be either left alone of punished (depending on what Stroop or whichever admin handles that department decides is fair). Anyways , just saying what I think don't flame me =)
    -Jay

I agree but i think its the fact His app got denied and out of all the people 'he couldnt even dll the game a day ago"

Thanks
    Oh I see. Well , this thread, in my opinion, should be closed as it has nothing to do with us regular players. =)
    (As for the D/C) It could of been anything. Sometimes my FGunZ d/c's me off the entire game aswell, doesn't mean it was a GM. But believe what you'd like.
    -Jay

Thread Information