Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    I doubt Dave said account sharing is not tolerated. No recover will be done. Aint that the rules of this server. Funny the way it is huh. When the people who run the server support rule breakers. meh wat do i kno not like im involved in this

Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Originally Posted by IamSorry View Post
    I doubt Dave said account sharing is not tolerated. No recover will be done. Aint that the rules of this server. Funny the way it is huh. When the people who run the server support rule breakers. meh wat do i kno not like im involved in this
    We will soon find out if you are Igor
    And nice godmoding k
    Originally Posted by AderZ View Post
    If you want to jack on someone, you wouldn't want to be revealed.
    I don't really mind people making alts, but just to fulfill the call of hate?
    A screenshot of a report doesn't make the whole story.Intellect and understanding differs that is not bias in one's perception.
    Understand/Learn English first so it won't be hard for you.

Banned

Thanks
    igor clearly didnt hack anything. Apex gave him account info right. so maybe he was suppose to change it idk. but when the guys willingly gives info that is not hacking
    so now ur defending igor? even more suspicous.And igor i know its u . screen shots prove it ur such trash i dont know why i ever let u in clan igor

Banned

Thanks
    u obv dont know much. i was not godmoding. Atleast use the proper hack name frow

Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks
    Lol it's funny.
    Trash like you can godmode and get unbanned, but good guys like Apex can trust a piece of worthless human like yourself and lose his account, and not get it back?
    Funny kid.
    You are garbage, clearly you have the gift of talking people into doing stupid things.

Banned

Thanks
    King heir i heard igor got some pics saying u hacked dex account that weird

Syzygy's Avatar The One Who Sees

Country
    Thanks
    Hello i was banned for using a godmode. i would like to apologize to the FG Community. I was foolish but now i see how stupid my actions were. My IGN is Trace- and my login id is laplap123. I am hoping you can please forgive me and unban my account. I promise to never hack on this server ever again.
    That's weird, you are contradicting yourself. I would check the IP of this account too.

Spoiler!

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gianpaolo View Post
    Lol it's funny.
    Trash like you can godmode and get unbanned, but good guys like Apex can trust a piece of worthless human like yourself and lose his account, and not get it back?
    Funny kid.
    You are garbage, clearly you have the gift of talking people into doing stupid things.
    Funny the way it is huh

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Silly kids, Why don't you just give them your address, social security number, and credit card/bank info too?

Originally Posted by IamSorry
    you dun kn0w me but can i haz only $67 for sumthing? site only acpt credit so can i haz ur cc info? plzplzplz i wnt spend moar thn dat i pr0mice
    Sorry, But in my opinion you where asking for it when letting a random use a donor account.
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

Banned

Thanks
    Suits the occasion am i right?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information