WaffleCone's Avatar WaffleKing :D

Thanks
    Lol the first thing i EVER made in my whole life lol. cause im new to GFX and stuff.

lol its my first so yea. can you guys give me tips?

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    work on the text, and border ><...

WaffleCone's Avatar WaffleKing :D

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faith View Post
    work on the text, and border ><...
    Yea, i couldn't figure out how to make the text better lol. First time using photoshop.

Censored's Avatar bitch please.

Thanks
    Make the colors of text match the background more and border looks good when black in 90% of cases , when u put effects...nvm just go to this site : http://www.sigtutorials.com/tutorials you can learn most of the things by those few tuts.

You suck.

Pulse's Avatar I AM THE ORIGINAL

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tactical View Post
    Lol the first thing i EVER made in my whole life lol. cause im new to GFX and stuff.

lol its my first so yea. can you guys give me tips?
    Tip #1: Don't be stupid.
    Tip #2: If you're going to be stupid, do it stylishly.
    Tip #3: Don't just go in Photoshop and be like KAY RENDER AND BLENDING EFFECTS ON EVERYTHING PAINT BUCKET TOOL FTW GOGOGO.
    Tip #4: Read Tip #1.
    Tip #5: Don't have huge ass borders.
    Tip #6: Render should be your focus, not text.
    Tip #7: Don't go to people on this forum for CnC. They feel that positive motivation (A.K.A., "Omfg 9/10 really good job can u make me sig pls?" is better CnC than, "Your lighting is horrible, and there is absolutely no depth. The organization is chaotic, and render placement is horrible. There is no flow. You're going to have to work harder to get a 1/10."
    Tip #8: Listen to Tip #7.

Originally Posted by UxītS View Post
    Make the colors of text match the background more and border looks good when black in 90% of cases , when u put effects...nvm just go to this site : http://www.sigtutorials.com/tutorials you can learn most of the things by those few tuts.
    You don't want the colors of the text to match the background completely because that would make them nearly impossible to see, or worse, too obvious to see. It's about text placement compared to the render. www.sigtutorials.com is fine I guess, but I'd go to a real GFX website like gfxskool.com or gfxvoid.com. You need to get the resource packs that people release on those kinds of sites, read the tutorials, try to mimic the tutorials. Then, change things in the tutorials that you learned from other tutorials, and soon you have an amalgam of tutorials that you use that make something your own "style". However, you will need to learn sooner or later that it's best to just do things your own way without making them look stupid, which you will learn from Tutorials.

Catch my drift, br0?

6. The following user said thank you to Pulse for this useful post:

Niko aka iHero (01-01-2011)

Keite's Avatar shut up

Thanks
    i really dislike it : D

Hawk King Sizer's Avatar King of Hell, Sizer

Thanks
    for renders try planet render planetrenders.net/renders

Niko aka iHero's Avatar - 'Beast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    Tip #1: Don't be stupid.
    Tip #2: If you're going to be stupid, do it stylishly.
    Tip #3: Don't just go in Photoshop and be like KAY RENDER AND BLENDING EFFECTS ON EVERYTHING PAINT BUCKET TOOL FTW GOGOGO.
    Tip #4: Read Tip #1.
    Tip #5: Don't have huge ass borders.
    Tip #6: Render should be your focus, not text.
    Tip #7: Don't go to people on this forum for CnC. They feel that positive motivation (A.K.A., "Omfg 9/10 really good job can u make me sig pls?" is better CnC than, "Your lighting is horrible, and there is absolutely no depth. The organization is chaotic, and render placement is horrible. There is no flow. You're going to have to work harder to get a 1/10."
    Tip #8: Listen to Tip #7.

You don't want the colors of the text to match the background completely because that would make them nearly impossible to see, or worse, too obvious to see. It's about text placement compared to the render. www.sigtutorials.com is fine I guess, but I'd go to a real GFX website like gfxskool.com or gfxvoid.com. You need to get the resource packs that people release on those kinds of sites, read the tutorials, try to mimic the tutorials. Then, change things in the tutorials that you learned from other tutorials, and soon you have an amalgam of tutorials that you use that make something your own "style". However, you will need to learn sooner or later that it's best to just do things your own way without making them look stupid, which you will learn from Tutorials.

Catch my drift, br0?
    enuf said!

Hawk King Sizer's Avatar King of Hell, Sizer

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Niko aka iHero View Post
    enuf said!
    yeah ik but if he needs sum cool render he can go to planet renders

Bakpao's Avatar safe and sound

Thanks
    Originally Posted by dapronoob View Post
    yeah ik but if he needs sum cool render he can go to planet renders
    lol XD