Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bashy View Post
    ok, what are your ign's, we can probably sort this out now. what are your ign's now, and what was your old ign.

btw, lol at ur comment in the introduce yourself section, i think you couldnt enter the tournament cause your extremely bad. sure i entered and didnt get past the first round, but i was up against a "100" pinger lol. you on the other hand was soooo very bad that you couldnt get to enter.
    yup cause i wasnt here, i use to play ****(server i don't want to advertise)kid, and nice get smacked by aussies.
    k, found out what ur ign is... u lost to arbin 7-11 and i lost to him 9-11 and it would have been a draw, but my mother was nagging me.. anyways, no excuses, he won, but this score proves that im better than ur bad ass anyways.. since i cant play, this shows u that it wouldnt make any sense that we even 1v1'd.

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...223#post221223
    Proves nothing, Arbin has 60 ping to me, the way i aim vs a 60 pinger my lead isn't the best i wont lie, but i have good vs 90 but how the hell can u lead 60 ping?, anyways Ur probably 30 and if u r i hit 30 ping 10/10, and idc how much arbin beat u by or beat me, Arbin is good i wont lie, I 1v1 him as soon as i was on like 2nd or 3rd game, i wont lie he won fair and square and it was a good game, but I play best vs 30 ping, Ok in 90-130, 60-70 (cause there was never a original good descriptive lead tutorial for that)or 140-160 im Bad but good. So why dont you stop posting screenies and geton and 1v1 me.
    Last edited by ActressAgain; 01-28-2011 at 05:45 AM.
    1v1 Ratio
    41 wins l 2 tie l 1 lost

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ActressAgain View Post
    yup cause i wasnt here, i use to play ****(server i don't want to advertise)kid, and nice get smacked by aussies.

Proves nothing, Arbin has 60 ping to me, the way i aim vs a 60 pinger my lead isn't the best i wont lie, but i have good vs 90 but how the hell can u lead 60 ping?, anyways Ur probably 30 and if u r i hit 30 ping 10/10, and idc how much arbin beat u by or beat me, Arbin is good i wont lie, I 1v1 him as soon as i was on like 2nd or 3rd game, i wont lie he won fair and square and it was a good game, but I play best vs 30 ping, Ok in 90-130, 60-70 (cause there was never a original good descriptive lead tutorial for that)or 140-160 im Bad but good. So why dont you stop posting screenies and geton and 1v1 me.
    dumbass, read i can't play shithead i have school and unlike u i plan to learn

Donator

Thanks
    dumbass, read i can't play shithead i have school and unlike u i plan to learn
    wow dumbass hurts me so much, and nice you have school so do i? Only reason it always takes me like 4 days to reply after your post. And you plan to learn? nice which 1 of us has a 3.9? Exactly. We'll i conclude with u should shutup if your not gonna do anything about it
    1v1 Ratio
    41 wins l 2 tie l 1 lost

Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ActressAgain View Post
    wow dumbass hurts me so much, and nice you have school so do i? Only reason it always takes me like 4 days to reply after your post. And you plan to learn? nice which 1 of us has a 3.9? Exactly. We'll i conclude with u should shutup if your not gonna do anything about it
    Nerd
    /10charizards!!!! rrroar

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gianpaolo View Post
    Nerd
    /10charizards!!!! rrroar
    I have to be nerd, parents r strict anything under 3.0 and im done, No computer no cellphone no driving until the next quarter.
    1v1 Ratio
    41 wins l 2 tie l 1 lost

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread Information