Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bashy View Post
    lol apparently u fail at english... i cannot play anymore...

tell u about the people who are very very very stupid
    Ok, tell me if this is better,
    You basically trash talk kids about how bad they are and you say you can beat them. Technically you can't beat me cause you can't play me in a One v.s. One on Freestyle GunZ the Duel. So if you can't play stop trash talking someone you've never played vs the player. Your argument is invalid kid.

BTW to dumbify what i said for people like you ,you can't beat me cause you don't have a computer, and you talk but can't play. Thats like telling someone Hey i can kick your butt in football , but i can't play cause My leg is broken. your argument is invalid cause technically u can't play making it not able for you to beat me so stop while your ahead.
    1v1 Ratio
    41 wins l 2 tie l 1 lost

Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ActressAgain View Post
    You basically trash talk kids about how bad they are and you say you can beat them. Technically you can't beat me cause you can't play me in a One v.s. One on Freestyle GunZ the Duel. So if you can't play stop trash talking someone you've never played vs the player. Your argument is invalid kid.

BTW to dumbify what i said for people like you ,you can't beat me cause you don't have a computer, and you talk but can't play. Thats like telling someone Hey i can kick your butt in football , but i can't play cause My leg is broken. your argument is invalid cause technically u can't play making it not able for you to beat me so stop while your ahead.
    Wow, beast grammar right there.
    Please teach me how to capitalize random words and put periods in un-needed places along with repeating the same thing 3 times.
    =D
    Last edited by Person69; 01-19-2011 at 04:25 AM.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gianpaolo View Post
    Wow, beast grammar right there.
    Please teach me how to capitalize random words and put periods in un-needed places along with repeating the same thing 3 times.
    =D
    eZ i teach later Btw Let me correct that put "Wow that is some good grammar right there."
    beast is unneeded, btw only capitalized 1 word unnecessarily , and sorry if my grammar isn't on point studying for chemistry
    Last edited by Person69; 01-19-2011 at 04:25 AM.
    1v1 Ratio
    41 wins l 2 tie l 1 lost

Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks
    eZ i teach later Btw Let me correct that put "Wow that is some good grammar right there."
    beast is unneeded, btw only capitalized 1 word unnecessarily , and sorry if my grammar isn't on point studying for chemistry
    what u talking about men!
    u be on some mad drugs

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gianpaolo View Post
    what u talking about men!
    u be on some mad drugs
    Not mad this is as much as i got
    1v1 Ratio
    41 wins l 2 tie l 1 lost

JShaya's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    Lol, why cant you play anymore ?

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks

ok, what are your ign's, we can probably sort this out now. what are your ign's now, and what was your old ign.

btw, lol at ur comment in the introduce yourself section, i think you couldnt enter the tournament cause your extremely bad. sure i entered and didnt get past the first round, but i was up against a "100" pinger lol. you on the other hand was soooo very bad that you couldnt get to enter.
    Last edited by Farmer Bashy; 01-23-2011 at 04:35 PM.

Omar's Avatar BARRELS! WUT R U DOIN?

Thanks
    nub ..

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks

k, found out what ur ign is... u lost to arbin 7-11 and i lost to him 9-11 and it would have been a draw, but my mother was nagging me.. anyways, no excuses, he won, but this score proves that im better than ur bad ass anyways.. since i cant play, this shows u that it wouldnt make any sense that we even 1v1'd.

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...223#post221223

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bashy View Post
    stfu u stupid kid.. no one can drop me u dumbfk STFU!

score was 10-3 and i wasnt trying dumfkingkid

get facts straight dumbass

and i 1v1 because i dnt dodge like ur badass

btw in case ur bad dumbass didnt understand, i won the 1v1.. and its not an excuse i can post replay.. and u see that i wasnt trying. so as i said SIT THE FK DOWN U BAD SHIT
    badass dumbass bad dumbass SIT THE FK DOWN U BAD SHIT.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread Information